Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

For him not to sort was a joke and for him not even be on the bench instead of Schlupp wow thats all i can say we have a player in Albrighton who is playing soooo poor atm and Schlupp looked shit on Saturday but gray can still not get ahead of these i just cant understand why we are going to lose him at the rate and if i was him i would be pissed off not getting in watching Albrighton and Schlupp be so poor can anyone blame him shows he really wants it

Just now, FireFox said:

Albrighton did well enough, especially defensively. Gray would have been an necessary risk.

Omg thats all i can say 2 that Albrighton pass complete rate must of bin less that 50% he panics everytime he gets the ball and smashes it even is crosses at wot it was 

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's what annoys me, there are some players in this team that no matter how poor they play they seldom get replaced. It's wrong.

So wrong i think some players can do wot they want they no they will be in next week my opinion i think Okazaki has to start playing if we going 442 and gray must come in for Albrighton we need more players who are comfortable on the ball instead of panic and huff soon has they get it

2 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Omg thats all i can say 2 that Albrighton pass complete rate must of bin less that 50% he panics everytime he gets the ball and smashes it even is crosses at wot it was 

His ball for the slimani disallowed goal was sublime. Sublime.

gray has an attitude problem queue cryptic tweet queue shady Instagram post of him in front of a fast car with his hat on backwards

Just now, SystonFox said:

His ball for the slimani disallowed goal was sublime. Sublime.

gray has an attitude problem queue cryptic tweet queue shady Instagram post of him in front of a fast car with his hat on backwards

Oh god wot a terrible attitude hat back to front next to a car hahaha is pissed hes not getting in instead of Albrighton and Schlupp and i dont blame him 1 bit

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Oh god wot a terrible attitude hat back to front next to a car hahaha is pissed hes not getting in instead of Albrighton and Schlupp and i dont blame him 1 bit

Yeah it's terrible ain't it. Why can't he be normal and instaG his dinner or a picture of his cat.

We need to start giving Gray time in the first 11 wether it be starting/last 30 mins.

We have a very exciting player on our hands.

Jeff just isn't good enough. He has pace and nothing else.

we should have took the £

Albrighton has been disappointing from an attacking sense, too many poor crosses/corners that either don't beat the first man or floats into the keepers arms.

he has his head down and whips the ball in without looking up and seeing no one is in the box.

Grey has to be very close to taking his starting spot.

42 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

An unnecessary risk on the bench? Absolute horse shit

Nah yeah, he could have been on the bench in place of Schlupp. A lot of posts right above were about how he should be starting though.

42 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

64.7%. Better than Simpson's 56.8% at least.

3/8 accurate long balls. Compared to Drinky and Fuch's 5/11, not too bad.

1/8 accurate crosses (but he's crossing from the left side usually). Only also Vardy and Mahrez played accurate crosses, each 1/3.

He didn't have a good game, but he tracked runners and covered defensively enough for us to keep a clean sheet and win the game.

Maybe Gray would have given us more of an attacking threat, maybe we would have scored another goal (although we maybe should have had 2 goals with Albrighton's cross to offside? Slimani), but maybe he wouldn't have done as well defensively and we'd have conceded 1 or 2. Who knows.

It worked out though, and I don't mind Claudio trusting in Albrighton who always puts in a shift and has no attitude problem.

Albrighton isn't technically as good as Gray but I'm sure he works a lot harder and gets his head down in training. We already have one maverick winger who doesn't defend properly in Mahrez, so I think Ranieri thinks having Gray on would be committing too many forward thinking players. That said, I think he's a great talent and needs to be ahead of Schlupp and needs to get time, even if he comes on for Mahrez.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

That's what annoys me, there are some players in this team that no matter how poor they play they seldom get replaced. It's wrong.

that's right..   Albrighton usually & always get the nod. Today's abysmal wayward cross from the left-side with 2 LCFC strikers goal bound is just criminal.  ..  

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Albrighton was appalling tonight. If Gray doesn't get a look in soon he might as well move, he's a good talent and isn't getting a look in despite his competition being sub par 

yeah i think so too.. might Tweet that to him.. gee he must be thinking too after this season

What's frustrating about this is that he should be the player coming on in the games like the weekend, he would thrive on being in a no pressure situation. I don't think he would have come on last night though so could be making a bit too much of it. Would be surprised if he isn't on the bench at the weekend though as think he'd do well against the Palace back 4. His creativity is one of the things we're missing in the Premier League and currently offers more than Schlupp imo

He's got to play at some point. Albrighton looks about dead after 70 minutes and although he put in monster effort and that great cross for Slim, I lost count of how many times he gave it away. 

If there is an attitute problem behind the scenes then I blame the fact he's been hanging around with Jack Grealish.

Raneiri wants them to play and behave in a certain way - if they don't perform in the style he wants they get dropped - Pavlovian conditioning!

Also if you are not delivering, you get dropped/rested......

Wouldnt surprise me to see Demarai back in the side at the weekend and possibly starting.

Haha,

shows how different people's opinions can be! I thought albrighton had a decent game. 

In fact the whole team felt a little more like last season.

a nice cross for the wrongly disallowed goal, took a few crosses on his left foot, which I was pleased to see and doesn't always happen with players. 

I agree that I was surprised not to see gray on the bench! 

One things seems fairly certain that he's been taught a lesson right now. Otherwise King wouldn't have come on at left wing on Saturday and he'd have at least been on the bench last night. Has he come back from the U21's flying and kicked off when told he's not starting again? Whatever it is, it's a crying shame he's not being used more. We aren't top of the league anymore putting in 7's and 8's out of 10 from everyone, he's a huge asset to have. Pathetic.

Archived