Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Fuchs signs new three year contract

Saw Fuchs interviewed at half time on the BBC at the Twickenham NFL game on Sunday. He came across as articulate and very knowledgeable on American Football. He made no attempt to hide his desire to be a kicker for the NY Giants (although I'm still not sure if he's really 100% serious or not lol)

And he took the piss royally out of the female presenter pitch side and wound her up a treat. The No Fuchs Given t shirt was proudly on display too :)

Fuchs is my favourite player at the club. Genuine nice guy with a sense of humour - and a damn good player as well. I'm really happy he'll be here for another couple of seasons. Most footballers have zero personality. Fuchs has a great one.

I see this new contract deal to be money plot for the club to get the most ££ out of him most likely for when he leaves for MLS after this season ends.

I cant see any reason for him to stay longer with a family waiting. I can bet this is why Ben Chilwell signed a new long term deal and to turn down LFC. Im confident he knows that LB first team spot is his. If thats true then this really shows patience to stick by and commit to the club. I feel good things will come from him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived