Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Musa

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Apart from his goal he was hardly outstanding. Not bad but not brilliant.

Was you watching the same game? He was everywhere working hard off the ball and looked dangerous every time he got it.

Great vision with his passing and great goal what more can he do???

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Was you watching the same game? He was everywhere working hard off the ball and looked dangerous every time he got it.

Great vision with his passing and great goal what more can he do???

He struggled in the first half especially. His goal gave him a bit of confidence perhaps.

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Apart from his goal he was hardly outstanding. Not bad but not brilliant.

Agree with this.

Thought he took his goal really well, little shimmy opened up the two defenders and a good finish. Looked decent on the ball too and thought he showed a good range of passing, but I wouldn't say he was outstanding.

Sat right down by the touch line so got to see him closely in the first half. Actually started terribly, giving the all away and getting shrugged off. However, he really grew into the game and contributed a lot - not just his goal. 

He he needs confidence from a run in the side and to settle into the league. You can tell there's a great player in there if he can get his head right. 

1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

If Ranieri's planning to use him as a winger, then where does this leave our other attacking options? Possibly:

Wingers: Mahrez, Musa, Gray, Albrighton, Schlupp

CAM: Okazaki, Ulloa, Kaputska

CF: Vardy, Slimani

I know our defence is suspect, but completely replacing them with wingers? can't see it working to be honest 

Thought he was brilliant today. We didn't miss Albrighton's defensive efforts and we certainly didn't miss Albrighton's horrendous attacking attributes. 

He started slowly but that was always going to happen, he hasn't really played that much in the Prem yet and grew in confidence as the game went on. 

First half before his goal he worked hard and tracked back when needed, but struggled and lost the ball a few times when he was in possession.

He had a decent game not outstanding, but not poor by any means.

He will need game time week in week out to pick up a better understanding with the players around him.

But a decent home performance for him to now hopefully put down a marker for regular starts

I thought his performance was very encouraging. There's more to come from him I'm sure. 

I remember reading an article about how it took him some time to adapt to life in Moscow when he was first at CSKA but once he found his feet he became a key player. I'm confident the same will happen again. The PL is a big step-up but he's showing signs that he's capable of making the leap.

Same with Amartey, he may be getting annihilated for the THREE minutes he was on the pitch but it takes time for players to adapt. Drinky, Vardy, Morgan- it took these guys plenty of time to adapt to the PL and look at them now.

2 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Come on mate...no need for that, we're all Leicester here.

It's fine, he just feels silly at the moment for slagging off Musa saying he's not fit to play Prem football and now he's digging himself deeper - funny really, with a hint of sad.

1 shot, 1 goal

3 dribbles (tied with Mahrez and Drinky)

2 tackles (Fuchs had 4, Drinky and Okazaki 3, no one else 2)

1 interception (King, Morgan, Simpson, and Drinky also 1)

Made the pass into the strikers and a great run for his first goal.

Got fouled before the 2nd goal, advantage was played.

Chased a lost cause down to win the corner for the 3rd goal.

Archived