Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brigfox

perspective

You talk about an average team like Leeds and Blackburn? Take a look back at the quality of those teams. You must have forgot! Our comparison is Hull. We were terrible for most of the previous season and just stayed up. 

You are learning about the odds though. 100+ years apart you say. Well maybe that makes it between 100-150/1 to happen again? Exactly the odds you would probably get at the bookies. Last season Man City were 80/1 to go unbeaten after they won their first 3 matches. 

Nothing like a 5000/1 shot. 

I meant 'average' as in not a traditional big club. Yes Leeds and Blackburn both have a rich history, but not as a strong as United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc....

i have enjoyed our debate though I doubt we're actually getting anywhere so I will agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I meant 'average' as in not a traditional big club. Yes Leeds and Blackburn both have a rich history, but not as a strong as United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc....

i have enjoyed our debate though I doubt we're actually getting anywhere so I will agree to disagree.

Fair enough. A hugely expensive team including Shearer and Sutton etc still can't be described comparable to the current Hull or Burnley teams though!

Arsenal's Invincibles won the league by 11 points.

We won the league by 10 points.

Arsenal were favourites to win the league. Outside of the promoted clubs, we were favourites to being relegated.

47 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

I was still trying to get my head around the great escape when this happened. I'm still totally numb.

Ditto..for me.

I cant get down, at our start this season. I have no wish to try and work out every single away away game.

My champagne hasnt yet gone flat.The EOS is along way off.

I will enjoy every single day, month and  half year at least, the times where each and every reporter and commentator

Keeps Referring/describing Our or my Leicester as the PL champions. Getting here took 60yrs of my life, I have no intention

now of taking, making or looking at any negative aspects of our present game.

I prefer to be the laughing clown, as the crying clown...:scarf: Until Well after  my arms hurt.

More for the youngsters, I want us to have an era now where we upset the Pl balance for a few years...

Heyo my dream has been realised, but not my expectations...

My glasses are perspective and like many other fellow fans I still can't quite believe what I was privileged to witness through those lenses. Someone on the radio this morning said it was the greatest sports story ever, I doubt anyone will replicate what we have done. Special team, special manager, special owners and above all special supporters who rose to the occasion and continue to make me proud to be from Leicester (although I live in the South now) and  to be part of history which we are continuing to create. Who could have expected this in a lifetime of supporting the City over 50 years. The warm glow will never leave.

Archived