Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TeslaFox

Fearless

Helloooo, anyone have the Leicester city Fearless dvd? i have the one from when we won championship and got this seasons but missed out on last seasons but i really want the complete set? anyone selling it?

would really appreciate it if anyone is willing to sell :)

Just checked Ebay and out of 200+ DVD's there doesn't seem to be one of that season, it's looking like it is indeed as rare as a good decision by Schlupp in the penalty area.

Although it has been followed by an even bigger achievement, the story of that season also had universal appeal beyond City fans such was the achievement of surviving. I seem to remember at the time of release a pressure to get in quick and secure a copy. 

Good luck, maybe keep checking ebay and Amazon / amazon sellers.

1 hour ago, DreemaOfficial said:

YouTube is okay for the games but i really want all my DVD's together. the gap just doesn't look right lol

If you're so pedantic in keeping your collection complete, may I ask why you never bought it when it was originally released and on sale for months?

On 10/24/2016 at 16:58, promised land said:

If you're so pedantic in keeping your collection complete, may I ask why you never bought it when it was originally released and on sale for months?

Too much on in my life at the time, didn't even realise it had been released till later and by then it was always sold out :/

Archived