Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oxfordfox83

Mahrez on Ballon d'Or Shortlist

Guest CityFan 06

Excellent achievement to make the list. As the same with Vardy, it's well deserved because on his day Mahrez is of world class calibre. 

1 hour ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Err what? To score in 11 consecutive premier league games regardless of how you do it is special. He was untouchable last year and pretty much all of his goals were quality anyway. No luck there. 

Ronaldo has never done that and Messi scored in 21 consecutive but back in 2012.

lol, i didnt say it wasnt special.. But hey.. if you think someone who cant even nail down a regular starting spot for his national team should be on the ballon d'or list, then you are entitled to believe that...

38 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Vardy wont get anywhere in terms of final position which is probably right. But great achievement to get this far.

i honestly think Mahrez has a chance of top three, has to be winkers year though if we are being honest.

Surprised, but then again, not.

Both of them played a massive part in our biggest feat ever as a club.

Still, I do hope there's going to be an award for Team of the Year 2016, as well.

Because there can be only one winner. And the whole squad would deserve some additional recognition for what they've achieved collectively.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Third now - only behind Messi and Ronaldo. lol

Lionel messi is a wonderful player but the fact he is leading that poll is a bit of a joke, yes he won la Liga but Suarez was different class for Barcelona this season. Ronald out scored him, in my view out performed him, and is a European champion at club and international level and was the talisman for both sides.

37 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Vardy wont get anywhere in terms of final position which is probably right. But great achievement to get this far.

i honestly think Mahrez has a chance of top three, has to be winkers year though if we are being honest.

Yeah defo Ronaldo's year. Would love Mahrez to make the top 3. 

35 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Am I the only thinking if he won this he will be gone in the summer. Mega bids from Spain if he gets this.

I dont think real madrid as long as zidane is in charge will come for him and barca has blew it as well with the low wage saga...

He will win this as it is not fifa but france football ballon d'or.

Archived