Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 2 Middlesborough 2 Post match thread

Undeserved draw. Horrible football. Things need to change. Could give us some momentum but I worry with Amartey and King in the middle and Schmeichel couldn't come back quick enough. In fact wrap it tight and get on the painkillers Kasper because we need you now, even if just for your ability to kick further than halfway.

Some embarassing comments in the other thread. and yes embarrassing  play by our players but have some faith. we all know we wont win the league and i think we are trying to live up to something thats impossible to. wr just need to recognize last year was last year and focus on playing as a team.

Once we get danny and drinky back things will turn around. i believe.

half of me says a lucky point will not do us any favours in the medium term as it might delay the day of reckoning when someone finally faces up to the fact that some serious changes are called for. Delay that day for too long and we <DEL>could</DEL> will need a repeat of the Great Escape

Archived