Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

1 minute ago, dpjfox said:

rumours in Belgium suggest hes in England undergoing a medical, although i very much doubt it as he may pick up injuries while with Genk before January

No. All of those reports are false.

He's already left for ACON.

Ndidi not workout in Genk, or in Leicester

Notable absentee at training Racing Genk: Wilfred Ndidi. The Nigerian midfielder leaves as known after the winter break to Leicester. Today Ndidi puts all his medical tests there. There in front of him waiting for a five-year contract worth about 15 million pounds (a small 18 million euros).

The timing is very unfortunate, because Genk plays Wednesday an important cup match on the field of Charleroi. An ideal preparation will therefore not had Ndidi that match.

The good news is he won't be cup tied.

Alright boyos, now I never claim to be ITK mostly because I'm really not but thought I'd let you know that there's a very good chance he was at an upmarket car dealership in Leicester earlier on today. I rang my Dad (who works there) about something totally unrelated earlier and we had the following conversation (my Dad knows virtually nothing about City BTW, just that he 'supports' them.)

Paddy Snr: 'We had Musa...is it? ....In today'

Me: 'Oh yeah?'

Paddy Snr: 'Nice fella. Quite quiet. Had another lad with him who apparently has just signed for City. Young black fella. Apparently he arrived in Leicester last night. Never seen him before.'

Me: 'Apparently we're signing a guy called Wilfred N'Didi from Belgium, is it him?'

Paddy Snr: 'Don't know, but that makes sense. Musa said the other guy was new to Leicester........I didn't think we could sign anybody until January?

Me: 'Well we can't officially until Jan but sometimes players sign and then it just gets confirmed a while later'

Paddy Snr: 'Okay, that makes sense now because they were joking about the young guy being a 'secret'.

It might not be him but who would it be if it wasn't? 

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Alright boyos, now I never claim to be ITK mostly because I'm really not but thought I'd let you know that there's a very good chance he was at an upmarket car dealership in Leicester earlier on today. I rang my Dad (who works there) about something totally unrelated earlier and we had the following conversation (my Dad knows virtually nothing about City BTW, just that he 'supports' them.)

Paddy Snr: 'We had Musa...is it? ....In today'

Me: 'Oh yeah?'

Paddy Snr: 'Nice fella. Quite quiet. Had another lad with him who apparently has just signed for City. Young black fella. Apparently he arrived in Leicester last night. Never seen him before.'

Me: 'Apparently we're signing a guy called Wilfred N'Didi from Belgium, is it him?'

Paddy Snr: 'Don't know, but that makes sense. Musa said the other guy was new to Leicester........I didn't think we could sign anybody until January?

Me: 'Well we can't officially until Jan but sometimes players sign and then it just gets confirmed a while later'

Paddy Snr: 'Okay, that makes sense now because they were joking about the young guy being a 'secret'.

It might not be him but who would it be if it wasn't? 

a) where does your dad work; maybe we could all go down there and interrogate him personally

and

b) are you telling me we don't have to re-open the plane tracking thread yet?!

Also, we have a player that looks a little like N'golo if you squint, and now perhaps a player that looks a little like N'golo written down.

You know when someone's gone through a bad break up, and their next few partners basically look like previous...

On 10 December 2016 at 13:23, Micky said:

He looks the real deal. People who say Amartey looked the real deal are deluded. He had lots of great goals and one amazing surging run but there was no evidence of being able to read the game and make interceptions. Ndidi on the other hand...

Honestly, and this is not a loaded comment at all, but that video reminds me exactly of Amartey! They move and play so similarly in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Honestly, and this is not a loaded comment at all, but that video reminds me exactly of Amartey! They move and play so similarly in my opinion. 

Watch the Amartey videos back again, they look nothing alike. All the Amartey videos were him scoring screamers/70yard runs/headers. Ndidi quite clearly is an amazing tackler, which is what we need in midfield.

Archived