Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Start Okazaki CF

Currently our best striker.

So why not start him CF in Vardy's position? CF is Okazaki's natural position and right now he looks like our most dangerous striker.

What we need right now is a Paul Dickov type, someone that's going to defend from the very front & be a goal threat. Let Okazaki show Vardy how it's done!

17 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Currently our best striker.

So why not start him CF in Vardy's position? CF is Okazaki's natural position and right now he looks like our most dangerous striker.

What we need right now is a Paul Dickov type, someone that's going to defend from the very front & be a goal threat. Let Okazaki show Vardy how it's done!

Completely agree with this.

His goals against Brugge and yesterday showed a desire to get in front of the defender, the way all good strikers get alot of their goals.

Sadly at the moment Vardy, amongst numerous others, don`t look they can be bothered to make the effort.

They have lost all their desire and drive.

Definitely our best striker at the moment but we can't really play him on his own upfront, he hasn't the physicality for that and is best linking midfield and attack. Upfront we need someone that can hold the ball up, be good at heading the ball, taking on defenders and above all getting the ball in the back of the net

• 1 month later...

What does he do for the team exactly. He is not a striker and he is not a midfielder. He isn't the best passer, shooter or finisher and not a aerial threat. He get's dropped every time he is touched. And don't tell me he " links the play". Because I never have seen any of his "link-up play" ever. We are pretty much playing with 10 players.

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

What does he do for the team exactly. He is not a striker and he is not a midfielder. He isn't the best passer, shooter or finisher and not a aerial threat. He get's dropped every time he is touched. And don't tell me he " links the play". Because I never have seen any of his "link-up play" ever. We are pretty much playing with 10 players.

He does a spin and draws a foul I guess. We definitely need an improvement. Okazaki and Vardy partnership is long over, both can't score to save their lives and last season most of the play bypassed Okazaki anyway, but now we need someone that can score and create. Okazaki didn't get one assist last season. If a good bid comes in then sell and get Ramirez asap. 

Archived