Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Sunderland post match thread

Only one team going to win that early in the second half and then for some reason everybody dropped 30 yards deeper and invited Sunderland onto us.

Wes Morgan and Robert Huth are in atrocious form. I'd say that we need a central defender more than we need a central midfielder at the moment.

Another total shambles that mirrors every other total shambles we've seen this season. Consistently sticking with the same rubbish setup despite it not working. King and Amartey totally inept. Zieler hopeless. Mahrez couldn't give a shit. If Gray and Shinji don't start next week I'm done with Ranieri. 

Go on then... Someone try and defend Ranieri.

I'll always be grateful for what he did last season but now his time is unfortunately up for me. We cant watch him turn us into relegation fodder whilst we just turn a blind eye and proclaim, quite happily, "he won us the league! he's a legend!" 

Claudio's lost it for me. He's had weeks to show that he's learning where we're going wrong, while we've got worse and worse. Losing Drinkwater was unfortunate, but solving that problem by playing Kingy and Amartey in the middle says enough for me. 

Archived