Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Champions league: Who do we want?

I think Paris is one of the worst CIties in the world... but in terms of ease of getting to it I couldn't grumble!

They've apparently looked a bit shaken recently too and haven't won any of their 'important' games yet this season.

I assume given the likelihood of a fairly easy to get to location this will see a big increase in going ticketless? If it's Munich/Leverkusen i'll 100% go just treat it as a city break and if I somehow got a ticket then great. 

Looks like most of us want to draw Benfica. With this in mind, losing to Porto tonight may not be such a bad thing! Benfica can't play another Portugese club, so if we are beaten tonight we will have a better chance of playing them next round. In the ideal world Slimani beats Porto and Brugge (somehow) beat Copenhagen.

It would be great to have any of the big European teams drawn against us. At least we'd get to see them play at our stadium, and also it's a day out abroad to theirs. I just hope that we put in a performance over the two legs that befit our status as Champions of England. Also it would be absolutely fantastic to knock them out of the competition and have a truly great European night added to Leicester's history.:scarf:

I watched Benfica play on Tuesday night before heading to Porto. They are nothing to be feared, not the best awayday in respect of the ground, very similar to last night. 

I'd like Real, Munich or PSG. We aren't good enough over two games to beat any team in the draw IMO so might as well go big. 

Archived