Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Champions league: Who do we want?

19 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Honestly even though we have finished top of the group have we thrived? Don't get me wrong I think its incredible that we have won a group in the champions league but at home to Porto they had us under the cosh and were unlucky not to grab a point at the end when they hit the post, home to CPH was a similar story as was Bruges and then away to CPH we defo didn't thrive lol.

The above plus current form makes me think if we draw one of the big boys then it could end up being a massacre. That said, would be incredible banter to play 442 away to RM with King and Amartey in the middle.

I died.

I want Sevilla, just because the Mrs is unleashing me and letting me go, despite my sons birthday being on Valentine's Day so don't know what has to happen for us to play on the 15th or 22nd but I'm hoping, wishing, praying it bloody does so she can crawl out my goddam arse. lol 

Sevilla purely for the warmer weather 

Archived