Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FC Porto (a) 5-0 loss post-match thread

Fed up of these players. Legends for last season but seen my turds have more fight when trying to flush them. 

Hamer Wasyl Chilwell SCHLUPP a loss was always on the cards

Shit attitudes by the club and the players. Got their CL bonuses and wage increases so now they're done. 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not sure what some expected when the manager clearly not bothered about the result and playing against a team that had to win. saying we made no effort first half is interesting - we covered two km further than they did in that period. 

Yes - we were chasing the ball slowly 

We didnt need anyone to pick up an injury but drinks has and it could be a lengthy one.

Agreed

we learnt that many of our second string aren't ready for this intensity of football. 

Agreed

on the the plus side , sporting are out so silva might be available next month !

No chance he will go to a decent side not a 2nd rate one

and we could now get Madrid in the last sixteen

Agreed but I suspect any one of the other 7 would turn us over easily 

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

"it was not puuurfect"

"but it is ok"

"we fight again"

And don't forget the old favourite "The players must clear their minds"

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Laughter and a pisstake is the only way I can digest tonight's result and parody of a "performance".

I feel very sorry for all the fans that traveled to Portugal to be exposed to... this.

Players and managers have some serious apologies to do and for the time being, I don't want Ranieri to say ANYTHING AT ALL before or after matches.

In fact, none of our protagonists should be allowed to appear in public for the next couple of weeks, apart from playing at the King Power or away.

In stocks on Vicky park

I'm struggling to recall a team so unable to perform the basics collectively. We cannot defend, we can barely attack, there is no organisation, no fight, a complete lack of leaders and far too many passengers. In isolation this performance and result is bad enough, to add it to at least 8 other games where everything was missing is criminal.

We've lost 5-0 and heavier to worse teams. We've had significantly worse teams than this. But this season has been an utter waste of time barring about 5 games. This should've been the season we basked in the glory and sat comfortably for a year, but it's been frankly joyless for the most part.

How to sum that absolute crusty wank stain up.

Musa should never play again, the same applied to Schlupp, they are ****ing dog shit.

It was embarrassing, if that's what we have to offer for back up then we may as well back our bags and **** off to Huddersfield now.

My patience has well and truly gone with Claudio. Lose on Saturday and for me he is as good as gone.

No fight, no desire, no imagination, no real tactical plan, severe lack of quality and zero threat....what the **** do they do on the training ground? They may as well take a huge steaming shit on the PL trophy. ****ing raging with the useless *****. 

Just now, Corky said:

I'm struggling to recall a team so unable to perform the basics collectively. We cannot defend, we can barely attack, there is no organisation, no fight, a complete lack of leaders and far too many passengers. In isolation this performance and result is bad enough, to add it to at least 8 other games where everything was missing is criminal.

We've lost 5-0 and heavier to worse teams. We've had significantly worse teams than this. But this season has been an utter waste of time barring about 5 games. This should've been the season we basked in the glory and sat comfortably for a year, but it's been frankly joyless for the most part.

I think that's what's so depressing.

We had the opportunity to push on and we've blown it.

Archived