Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City Post Match Thread 4 - 2

Just what the doctor ordered, hopefully that pushes us on both offensively and defensively. 

Has to be said if we can push on then we can definitely climb the table, teams like Bournemouth Burnley Watford Stoke all above us are definitely for the taking

I'm very happy for you. You'll se that till february your results will improve with only the Premier League to care about. And in january you could also make 2-3 signings to improve your team. As I said in another thread, this season is far from over. You can make the top 10.

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So, all you negative bell-ends that told me I was being a dick for being positive and keeping the faith.

Suck that up.

Not a case of sucking anything up is it? We all want the best for the team and the club. A brilliant result and we should take that. Hard to carp with a 4 goal victory so I won't. But Man City were shite too. We need to keep working like today.

Immense performance from the whole team.  Amartey and King working their socks in the middle. Albrighton and Fuchs too. Zieler showing why he plays above Ben Hamer.  Vards lethal and Mahrez, that touch for the second.  Woof.  

Helped that City tried to play it around at the back and we took advantage of it but that mustn't take anything away from the performance.  

Onwards and upwards.  

Archived