Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City Post Match Thread 4 - 2

Brilliant! Finally a show of passion and togetherness, Man City's defending was awful but we were last years leicester again, great for vardy to bag and his partnership with slimani is getting much better. Thought the back 4 were a lot more compact, and King and Amartey were brilliant, protected the defence well, and although he gave the ball away for there 2nd, amarteys ball use was generally very positive.

Just now, midland_red said:

So what on earth has changed? something obviously did..??

They players showed fight.

It was a massive TV game. Their work ethic was in question. They went out there to prove everyone wrong and did. Hopefully they keep it up.

what a great game and great team performance and great win!  everyone had us to get battered... how wrong they were

lets have that every week now :scarf:

plus i can't believe some of you are slating that performance ???  why ???? what else could the lads do ?

so please for a Vards hat-trick, well done youth

I reckon it was Fez of Mahrez showing The Birch the goal he scored against Leeds Utd in 1974 from the video to my Champions League song if I do say so myself!!
O Leicester, You made us dream again!

Before the match I was thinking, "If we can nick it 1 nil.... Nah, even that's a mountain to climb...".

Cracking result and no, I don't care about the 2 late goals... 4-2 against Man City is still a heck of a tonic!

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Superb game

Every player was super, to a man!

Man City though.....wtf with their defence?!

Now let's bloody kick on! High pressing and tempo is us.

Well said Col. You've been very opinionated about our predicament but great to see you give credit where it's due.

Archived