Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

The Humble Pie thread

Since there were about thirty-five threads moaning after Porto...

* I had more or less given up on Amartey shamefully

* Ditty for the King / Amartey partnership

* Really didn't think this would be Vardy's come back game

* Started to wonder if Claudio knew what he was doing, keeping with the same team more or less defeat after defeat

I questions claudio's ability to turn this around with his stubbornness (although i still have not been convinced, one performance does not make a season)
So happy to see him get the best out of us today. 
I'd given up on king as a CM (still don't think he's best suited there) 
Genuinely think there is a position infront of a central 2 for him playing in the CAM role. 

Let's keep this fight up.

Unfortunately every club has morons and clowns. I know its not nice to say it of your own but to me I will call it just like I was talking about a brother or cousin. If it needs to be said then i`ll say it. Thankfully most of the lads and lasses on here are level headed but the percentage of idiots who have been calling for Vardy to be dropped and CR to be replaced by the likes of Big Sam are just embarrassing.

Still, lets not get carried away as its only one game but if the players apply the same application and skill as they did today and if Claudio says what he needs to and persists in his formula despite many calling for change then we will start climbing up that table no doubt.

Keep it going lads but have no fear, that faith is going nowhere!

To be fair we are still in a relegation battle. How we go forward from here is important. Man City came and attacked us, but left loads of space behind, not many teams have done that this season, we were allowed space like last season. Hopefully though, today is a turning point 

Look one swallow doesn't make a summer, however Claudio was spot on in his post match interview saying you cannot win every game but you can fight in every game and that is exactly what we did today and boy did it pay dividends. We really need to maintain this energy level now and kick on because hovering above the bottom three is not where we should be.

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Look one swallow doesn't make a summer, however Claudio was spot on in his post match interview saying you cannot win every game but you can fight in every game and that is exactly what we did today and boy did it pay dividends. We really need to maintain this energy level now and kick on because hovering above the bottom three is not where we should be.

And one bad run doesn't mean we turn on the manager and players 

we are supporters 

true ones support through thick and thin ! 

And when the good times come we appreciate them properly and when the many bad times come we embrace them as part of being loyal !!! 

Loyal 

Anyone still want FAT SAM! 

We need to remain LOYAL and listen if we lose we stick by our boys, because listen what CR said, its normal after winning the League to be tired and play badly, just like Chelsea did last season and are now back on top

In Claudio we must Trust!!!! 

10 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

So many cowards and glory hunters on this forum if they all stood up and apologised there would be 100 pages in no time 

honestly .... doubting Thomas must have been a Fox ! 

To be honest I think if you are a regular poster on here and take the time to discuss all aspects of our club can't see how that makes you a coward, bit of a ridiculous thing to suggest,  and think about it if  you have supported Leicester all your life a glory hunter you most certainly ain't.

Archived