Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

The Humble Pie thread

5 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

No humble pie. We've not shown any passion or hard work. Today, we showed that. That's all most people have been asking for.

And don't forget. This is one game. Albeit a massive one.

It's not all that everyone has been asking for though. Those people should get back in their cages and fùck right off.

It's not all that everyone has been asking for though. Those people should get back in their cages and fùck right off.

One match. This is Leicester. The next game the team could have fractured again.

CR, the team, the owners, everyone should be criticised for how we've been playing so far this season. Everything should be questioned. Something hasn't been right. Money, attitude, system, teamwork. Everything.

But in this game, we played like we used to. It was brilliant. Let's hope we can continue it, before criticising each other.

No humble pie for me. Thought Amartey is shit and honestly never ever have bet on this score today but still think Guardiola didn't respect Leicester by playing such a high defensive line. If they win the next one I'll eat a double slice.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

No humble pie for me. Thought Amartey is shit and honestly never ever have bet on this score today but still think Guardiola didn't respect Leicester by playing such a high defensive line. If they win the next one I'll eat a double slice.

lol 

see GOV ....cowards and glory hunters lol 

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Since there were about thirty-five threads moaning after Porto...

* I had more or less given up on Amartey shamefully

* Ditty for the King / Amartey partnership

* Really didn't think this would be Vardy's come back game

* Started to wonder if Claudio knew what he was doing, keeping with the same team more or less defeat after defeat

As good as it was, it's one performance and result, on the back of many, many shocking performances, so no humble pie.

The performance today is what we know they are capable of, and now they have set the bar for the rest of the season.

They have deserved every bit of stick they have had, and today doesn't change it.

We got what we wanted, hard work, energy, and to play how we know they can.

Amartey I stuck up for because of his age, and being thrown in at the deep end, king I stuck by, he's not good enough to start, and will be out when Mendy is match fit, or a new signing comes in.

Vardy I was adamant fame had gone to his head, and had took his eye off his game, and he's proved what happens when he puts a real shift in.

Then Claudio, I have started to doubt him, and have stated I want him to turn it around, jury is out as to wether today is a false dawn, or our real team back.

3 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

One match. This is Leicester. The next game the team could have fractured again.

CR, the team, the owners, everyone should be criticised for how we've been playing so far this season. Everything should be questioned. Something hasn't been right. Money, attitude, system, teamwork. Everything.

But in this game, we played like we used to. It was brilliant. Let's hope we can continue it, before criticising each other.

We could all be dead by the next game 

that's life 

live it lol 

My concerns remain as one game doesn't change everything but that must be a massive confidence boosting result and performance. Maybe that's all we've needed? Would still like to see CR change it up depending on our opponents as I do think we've become too predictable 

6 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

We won the fecking league !!! 

Swallows summers lol swallow the humble pie ya  chaff 

Of course, but prior to kick off today we were just above the relegation zone.

Have you been happy with our league form so far?

All I'm saying is we need to build on today and perform as consistently  as last season.

15 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

lol 

see GOV ....cowards and glory hunters lol 

No. I was delighted by their performance. I think you couldn't be more wrong in matter of fact i don't really care about what you could think . You should be proud to have fans from all over the world instead of putting everyone who signed in after may 2015 (2016) in the glory hunter category.

The glory hunters are long gone and taking the piss every time Leicester fall on their face now. IMHO the people who still post here despite having no direct bound to Leicester (except SOME algerian fans) and the horrible performances until today are genuinely caring about this team.

I only believe what I see and am not so easily carried away. Today was a delightful performance, let's see how they handle the next games.

14 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Personally being that I think I'm whats called a supporter, I've done my best to keep that support up and will continue to do so, knowing that booing and criticism isn't constructive. and is usually the quick-to-go-to behaviour of what are i think are called followers. 

Just as one swallow doesn't make a summer or a decent sex life, ;) I will wait till we put a string of consistent performances and results together before thinking we have turned the corner. Yes I am pleased and we won deservedly. But Man City were comical gold in defence. Having said that, hats off to Vardy for his hat trick. 

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Just as one swallow doesn't make a summer or a decent sex life, ;) I will wait till we put a string of consistent performances and results together before thinking we have turned the corner. Yes I am pleased and we won deservedly. But Man City were comical gold in defence. Having said that, hats off to Vardy for his hat trick. 

Only took four bad consecutive results in the league for everyone to absolutely lose their s*** so it shouldn't take long for us to be world beaters again.

Personally being that I think I'm whats called a supporter, I've done my best to keep that support up and will continue to do so, knowing that booing and criticism isn't constructive. and is usually the quick-to-go-to behaviour of what are i think are called followers. 

lol. You mean deluded. I'm sorry, if you support the club, you want the best for the club, that means not putting up with abject performances, especially when the players have been rewarded handsomely.

No, as a supporter, as a fan, as someone who wants the best for the club, it is our right, our responsibility to tell the players, manager, and owners we're not happy and demand better. We will be with the club through thick and thin, they will depart as soon as a bigger pay day comes along.

Archived