Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Bournemouth Away Pre-Match Thread

Guest CityFan 06

Bournemouth are a good side. They keep possession well and have some very tidy players. Wilshere was a clever/good signing because he suits their system well, I also rate Wilson who is a good player. Very impressed with Howe as a manager, the job he's done with the club has been excellent, I like him. Hopefully we can build on today's result and get something from this one.

In terms of team selection, it's going to be dependent on the fitness and recovery from Saturday's match. 

3 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Zieler / Schmeichel

Hernandez

Morgan

Huth 

Fuchs

Mahrez 

King

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Vardy

Okazaki

Why would you a) drop Amartey after today and B) break up the slimani Vardy partnership out of interest?

id go 

Zieler/Kasper

Amartey Huth Morgan Fuchs

Mahrez King Drinkwater Albrighton

Slimani 

Vardy

Guest CityFan 06
Just now, TJB-fox said:

Why would you a) drop Amartey after today and B) break up the slimani Vardy partnership out of interest?

id go 

Zieler/Kasper

Slimani 

Vardy

Coming to think of it, I agree actually. I'd going to edit that ;) 

5 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

id go 

Zieler/Kasper

Slimani 

Vardy

Yeah, I'd go with this. It's a shame to break up today's midfield, but you can't leave DD out. Simpson's suspension means Amartey can play RB.

Would love another win, but more important for me is another good performance. I'd accept a narrow defeat if we're pressing and putting a shift in again.

Archived