Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

WTF?

why the f?

Has it took 15 league games and 6 champions league games to look like last season Leicester?

Yes we won our CL group (an easy one) but never looked like last season.

We have not looked at all like it in the league.

But today we rip up Man City. Watched it with a spuds mate and we were both shaking our heads.

Great result loved it and so happy.

But it makes the last 14 look even worse.

I just hope this is the game that turns the corner not just the flash in the pan. Even my spuds mate said I now hope you kick on.

I just hope they have seen the light. Everything about last season was present today.

Please keep it up i really don't want to remember last season by a relegation this year.

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Man City played the way we like teams to play against us but we defended and finished a lot better than we have been, plus you could see all the players gave it everything today which I don't think was the case in the earlier games. 

Forget it was man city but you summed it up.You could see all the players gave it everything.

Like they did last season. I can take a loss but today we looked like last season. I cant take some of the shit we have seen.performances that said I don't care. And that's all most of this season has said.

I just hope they can back up todays (we don't give a fvck who you are we are LEICESTER CITY ATtitude) We now have to take it to everyone. As a team as Vardy as Mahrez Slim and all fans to.

20 minutes ago, Lestoh said:

because not every defence has john stones in it

Pretty sure we've scored 14 goals against Stones in 5 appearances.

2 vs Everton H - Aug 14

2 vs Everton A -  Feb 15

3 vs Everton A - Dec 15

3 vs Everton H - May 16

4 vs Man City H - Dec 16

31 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Man City played the way we like teams to play against us but we defended and finished a lot better than we have been, plus you could see all the players gave it everything today which I don't think was the case in the earlier games. 

Forget it was man city but you summed it up.You could see all the players gave it everything.

Like they did last season. I can take a loss but today we looked like last season. I cant take some of the shit we have seen.performances that said I don't care. And that's all most of this season has said.

I just hope they can back up todays (we don't give a fvck who you are we are LEICESTER CITY ATtitude) We now have to take it to everyone. As a team as Vardy as Mahrez Slim and all fans to.

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Pretty sure we've scored 14 goals against Stones in 5 appearances.

2 vs Everton H - Aug 14

2 vs Everton A -  Feb 15

3 vs Everton A - Dec 15

3 vs Everton H - May 16

4 vs Man City H - Dec 16

Makes sol bamba look comfortable on the ball

2 hours ago, Lestoh said:

2 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Stones and man city us nothing to do with our win other than we played them.

No other game this season have we played like today.

They all pressed pushed an fought. They played as a team and for each other. That is the first time this season. Welcome back the premier league champions.

Todays win was us.

4 hours ago, Lestoh said:

I really am not sure what pisses me off the most about this comment.

Your putting down our best by far performance this season. Also our best since we done them 3-1 last season.

Or the fact people have liked your comment.

One moronic view I can accept it is the likes that have pissed me off. None of it is funny even if ment in jest.

I wouldn't say its been our only decent show at all though it is the best one.

We were decent against Swansea, looked a class apart against Burnley and played well against Crystal Palace. With the Spurs draw it felt as if things were looking up again.

The frustrating aspect of the season has been away form and something more than anything I would like to be improved upon. No European game for another 9 to 10 weeks so a chance to get a sustained run going in the league. A performance like tonight would suggest a top 10 finish which I would be pleased with but still have a lot to do. The talent is there and we've got a decent squad.

5 hours ago, sylofox said:

why the f?

Has it took 15 league games and 6 champions league games to look like last season Leicester?

Yes we won our CL group (an easy one) but never looked like last season.

We have not looked at all like it in the league.

But today we rip up Man City. Watched it with a spuds mate and we were both shaking our heads.

Great result loved it and so happy.

But it makes the last 14 look even worse.

I just hope this is the game that turns the corner not just the flash in the pan. Even my spuds mate said I now hope you kick on.

I just hope they have seen the light. Everything about last season was present today.

Please keep it up i really don't want to remember last season by a relegation this year.

Who's given you 8 likes for this shite, when I struggle to get one or two for the brilliance I post? There's no fookin justice!

lol

6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Who's given you 8 likes for this shite, when I struggle to get one or two for the brilliance I post? There's no fookin justice!

lol

It's simple really Col I never mention.Lee Cattermole. That and people like me lol

7 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Its the Leicester way, kick the big teams and struggle against the lesser..... Always was...always will be.

It may be but no excuses now they looked like last seasons team.

They really have nowhere to hide if they go backwards.

10 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Its the Leicester way, kick the big teams and struggle against the lesser..... Always was...always will be.

It may be but no excuses now they looked like last seasons team.

They really have nowhere to hide if they go backwards.

Archived