Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

TOP 3 RESULTS AT THE KP

The great escape man u two down twice and stuff them.

Today man city 4-2 classic we have been so bad.

Third place Everton 3-1 had the trophy not been in the bag this would be number one.

Filbert street Shrewsbury in the cup. Just had everything.

So what's your top 3 at the kp and stand out at filbert st?

5-3 against United. Never felt like that at a football match

4-0 against Derby. Knew we were moving on to better things after that game

Everton last game of last season. Not so much the game as I remember very little about it but the occasion was amazing. I was sat in the Everton end

Filbert street. Don't remember much about it but I was there for the last league game against Spurs if I remember rightly 

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

5-3 against United. Never felt like that at a football match

4-0 against Derby. Knew we were moving on to better hints after that game

Everton last game of last season. Not so much the game as I remember very little about it but the occasion was amazing. I was sat in the Everton end

Filbert street. Don't remember much about it but I was there for the last league game against Spurs if I remember rightly 

4-0 against derby? Which time? Seems to be every time we play them we do them 4-0

Guest CityFan 06

Filbert Way continues to build memories, it's at the pinnacle of it's time. 

I'd go with:

5-3 win v Manchester United.

3-2 win v Aston Villa.

3-1 win v Everton.

seeing this reminds of a list i seen in the week on fourfourtwo top 100 matches ever in the premier league

the 5-3 against united was number 90 

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fourfourtwos-best-100-premier-league-matches-ever-90-81

the 3-3 against Arsenal at Filbert street was number 8 

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fourfourtwos-best-100-premier-league-matches-ever-10-1

my personal favorite at King Power apart from the united game was the game against Bolton which ended 5-3 

1 hour ago, bovril said:

KP

Man Utd 5-3

Leeds 1-0 (2009)

Everton 3-1

Filbo (in my lifetime)

Sunderland 5-2

Cambridge 5-2

And then pick one of many great cup nights....

Sure Cambridge was 5-0. Assuming we're talking about the play off semi.

Top 3 at the KP hmmm 

There are quite a few games from the past few years so I'm gonna go with what had the most emotional impact.

The 5-3 whupping of Man Utd because you had to be there, the atmosphere when those goals were going in during the second half was hair raising.

Beating Chelsea last season, a soggy night and the first glimmering thoughts that maybe, perhaps a miraculous thing might happen.

The final game of last season, beating Everton being a side note to lifting the trophy :)

Pick of the KP games have been mentioned, but in my opinion one of the loudest and most intense goal celebrations I've ever witnessed at the ground was Slimani's header against Porto. 

Filbert Street? - 3-3 against Liverpool 1984, one of the most enthralling matches I have ever seen from the stands. The 3-1 against Everton opening game of the 85 -86 season together with the Leicester reject chants at Lineker. As has already been mentioned, the 3-3 against Arsenal and Shrewsbury Town, obviously.

Top three at the KP

5-3 v Manchester United

So many others over the last 18 months or so, but the 2-0 v Liverpool last season sticks out.

Going further back, the 1-0 v Nottingham Forest in the first season which near as dammit clinched promotion - Tommy Wright netting the winner from memory.

Archived