Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

With fifteen games played, where do you think we will finish the season?

With fifteen games played, where do you think we will finish the season?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. With fifteen games played, where do you think we will finish the season?

• Top Four
    • 5th/6th
    • 7th-10th
    • 11th-14th
    • 15th-17th
    • Relegated

Ok guys and girls, you know what to do: vote and give your reasons below. As usual I have included the results of the previous polls. I wonder how the results might have differed if I had ran this poll before today? Well, anyway - let us see what you think.

With ten games played.png

With five games played.png

With 38 games to play.png

First time I didn't (not that I could) vote "Champions". Didn't even vote top 4.

5th/6th is possible though, and I voted that.

Though I think 7th is probably more likely. I will be very pleased with 7th and getting into the Europa League qualifiers (via the Cups going to clubs finishing higher than 7th).

Ummm. Sorry for removing 'Champions' as an option. I felt that the reality of the situation meant that I could consolidate the top of the table choices. If we go on a crazy run then I will re-instate it as an option. 

5 minutes ago, Renart said:

Ummm. Sorry for removing 'Champions' as an option. I felt that the reality of the situation meant that I could consolidate the top of the table choices. If we go on a crazy run then I will re-instate it as an option. 

What like winning every single remaining game?! You were right to remove it as an option.

The Top Six spots are very likely out of our reach. An Europa League finish is only a distant dream right now and it would take an enormous effort and other teams slipping up to get there.

Ending in 7th spot would be a revelation, given how the season has shaped up so far. But for that we'd need consistency and the same type of dedication and eagerness as shown against Manchester City yesterday

My preseason prediction was 7th but I'm downgrading that to 12th.

we need to sort out our atrocious away form and drop 442 for that to happen though - we won't be playing open attacking teams that play with centre backs and goalkeepers that fanny about with the ball like Man City every week.

48 minutes ago, GazzinderFox said:

My preseason prediction was 7th but I'm downgrading that to 12th.

we need to sort out our atrocious away form and drop 442 for that to happen though - we won't be playing open attacking teams that play with centre backs and goalkeepers that fanny about with the ball like Man City every week.

Apart from Bournemouth on Tuesday who do just that.

Archived