Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Should we keep Ranieri as manager?

Do you want to keep Ranieri as manager?  

460 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep Ranieri as manager?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

It's frustrating that we can all see that we shouldn't be playing 4-4-2, that our central midfield isn't good enough, that we need to press higher up the pitch,  that Albrighton isn't a left winger and that Gray needs to be more involved. How long until he realises this though? 

Don't think the january window could come quick enough for Ranieri, our squad desperate in need of some two or three new recruits. Just hope he gets it right this time, his signings of the summer have been mostly flops. On vote it's a yes, think for what he's done for the club he deserves that little bit more time, no doubt they'll be an inquest at the end of season.

5 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

It's frustrating that we can all see that we shouldn't be playing 4-4-2, that our central midfield isn't good enough, that we need to press higher up the pitch,  that Albrighton isn't a left winger and that Gray needs to be more involved. How long until he realises this though? 

It seems a large majority are willing for us to get relegated before the loyalty runs out. The implications of that could be  huge for the future of our club

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

It seems a large majority are willing for us to get relegated before the loyalty runs out. The implications of that could be  huge for the future of our club

We go down or not our club will still be there for years to come. 

I've voted yes.

Not because I have any trust in Ranieri...I don't.

But because I have no idea who we'd get in now.

I'd have considered Allardyce. I think he could sort us out tactically and give our players a kick up the arse.

But he's gone to Palace.

And all the kids who want to 'name and shame'.. grow up ffs.

Absolutely yes because he has done incredible things for this club, needs a transfer window and there is no obvious replacement available. 

However, you have to be blind to not see there is a pretty terminal decline in our performances/spirit/attitude at the moment. We will absolutely finish bottom 6 and probably bottom 4 if we don't sign vital players in Jan. A woefully unorganised Man City aside, we have been outplayed every game for nearly 3 months. 

If we're bottom 3 anytime after Feb I'd change ,y mind and start looking elsewhere. I do feel he's not the same without Walsh. 

Just now, Parafox said:

Who would you get in, then? What other manager would come here with a better CV?

Certainly not Pardew or Moyes FFS

MO? Not a chance in hell.

Mancini.

Just now, Parafox said:

You think he'd come here? Only if the price is right and even then it's only a remote possibility.

Why not? He hasn't hidden the fact we introduced him to English football.

Archived