Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Jamie T

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
He was brilliant live at SSW a few years back.

Is he now Back In The Game?

I see what you did there.

I saw him at SSW, quality times. He a picture of him and his mates standing next to raw dykes road in his album from after a time at the halftime orange, bit of city trivia there.

I see what you did there.

I saw him at SSW, quality times. He a picture of him and his mates standing next to raw dykes road in his album from after a time at the halftime orange, bit of city trivia there.

Were you at the front screaming the lyrics to Sheila back at him like me then? lol

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I know a few of you are fans of Jamie's work so here is his latest release

Rip of the official live CD sold after his Brixton gig on 5th Feb which was sold at the gig 10 minutes after it finished or can be bought from his online store

itunes rip

If I can get the mp3 download link to work I will post it later :thumbup:

I know a few of you are fans of Jamie's work so here is his latest release

Rip of the official live CD sold after his Brixton gig on 5th Feb which was sold at the gig 10 minutes after it finished or can be bought from his online store

itunes rip

If I can get the mp3 download link to work I will post it later :thumbup:

Thats a great idea.

Still think So lonely was the Ballad, has been his best one. Shiela was alright, but got a bit boring. Likes Salvador too, and If You've got the money.

Edit: Sticks N Stones is pretty good too.

Archived