Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Jamie T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sheeet, not listened to Jamie for aaaages, great to see this thread pop up. Panic Prevention is an incredible album, this guy should have been massive.

So Lonely Was The Ballad and Ike and Tina are probably my two favourites. Gonna have to give it a listen again soon.

Still listen to this sod every week. So Lonely Was The Ballad never tires, it's so under-rated. I'm tempted to go to Pompey for that gig he's just released.

Sheeet, not listened to Jamie for aaaages, great to see this thread pop up. Panic Prevention is an incredible album, this guy should have been massive.

So Lonely Was The Ballad and Ike and Tina are probably my two favourites. Gonna have to give it a listen again soon.

I fancied the Liverpool effort but 70 boys return dampened my desire.

Panic Prevention gets played near enough every other day but I forgot how good Kings & Queens was as an album in all, Stick n Stones and Spider's Web are both 10 on 10.

Interesting.

Hated the first minute or so and it sounded so different from his usual shit, but then it grew on me and I was enjoying it from about the half way point.

I know what you mean after listening to it a few times. Obviously he's a bit older now and less of scally but I'm still a sucker for the upbeat tales-of-youth type stuff he used to make. Will see how the album goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived