Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Milburn

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well a year and 3/4 months on.

I never did go to that london gig, but have got tickets for the gig at the Charlotte, nice :cool:

Anyone else heard of/like these?

New album and singles coming out in september, can't wait for them :D

I'm starting to type like thrac.

Know 'em quite well, actually.

A friend of ours goes out with their lighting man.

They are good but cannot get a break into a decent record deal.

I'm no expert but I reckon they'll breakthrough big-time eventually.

Milburn are quality. Heard of them a while back. Can't wait until they're playing at The Charlotte. Their new single is mint aswell. Looking forward to hearing the new album. My fave song has got to be What You Could've Won.

Milburn are quality. Heard of them a while back. Can't wait until they're playing at The Charlotte. Their new single is mint aswell. Looking forward to hearing the new album. My fave song has got to be What You Could've Won.

What you could've won is a top quality song.

As is brewster, 17 has to be the best though.

Good name for the band and a good character in Last of the Summer Wine too !!...

"Crusher" Milburn

(Jonathan Linsley: 1985-1987) Ivy's giant, lumbering and very strong nephew, although bearing a striking resemblance to Sid. He helped Ivy out in the cafe for a few years after Sid died. His real name was Milburn, but insisted on being called "Crusher", was influenced by the Rock & Rollers of the 1950s and was into heavy metal music. Well meaning but not overly bright, he was rather easily led. Crusher was first seen in the touring stage show before being introduced into the series.

[edit] Howard Sibshaw

• 4 weeks later...

Archived