Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Milburn

It's brilliant, it really is.

You won't want to go back to feeling like you anyway :whistle::P

:o Outragous comment, so yeah we're game get us tickets and we'll meet you there.

If its half as good as the wombats then it'll be a terrific night, not that you'd know how good that was.

Exactly. So it's your turn ;)

Holy crap!

I would pay on the door but don't really wanna risk it. A mate of mine went to see them at the charlotte in April and said they completely sold out. Although the good news is he's going again so it must have been good ;)

You know where we can buy them in the city?

Holy crap!

I would pay on the door but don't really wanna risk it. A mate of mine went to see them at the charlotte in April and said they completely sold out. Although the good news is he's going again so it must have been good ;)

You know where we can buy them in the city?

Yeah from Rockaboom :thumbup:

I think we'll go one day when we get Forest tickets.

Erm, yeah Saturday. I can't go. Got to look after step bro and sister.

You see if we'd have gone yesterday, and if you hadn't have been a lazy git all this would have been sorted ;)

Jeez. When the hell are we getting 'em then? You're back at school tomorrow aren't you?

Archived