Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Milburn

Try a bit of the backhanded compliments as well. Its basically a couple of guys from Milburn. Have seen them live already, quality band.

Took me a while to get into them though. Give them time.

Link

Which Milburn songs have you heard then?

MY favourites are:

Let me go

What you could have won :wub:

Count to 10

Well Well Well

Blow your Whistle

I never used to like these that much, there deffo one of my fave bands now. Shame I never got to see them live and never will, as it looks amazing

Send in the boys and Chesire cat smile would be up there as my favs.

Also liked What will you do when the money goes, but i can't get a hold of that album torrent.

Will definetly the backhanded compliments a listen when i get the time.

Send in the boys and Chesire cat smile would be up there as my favs.

Also liked What will you do when the money goes, but i can't get a hold of that album torrent.

Will definetly the backhanded compliments a listen when i get the time.

I'd give you a link to their other songs, but I got all mine off Limewire... :nono:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
They still get a regular listen from me.

Same here...same here. Have you heard anything by the backhanded compliments? 2 of the guys formed this new band and they're sounding pretty good. Heavier than milburn but it works.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tickets for Sunday sorted. About 10 of us so far.

Nice, we've got a group of 8 going on the Sunday. Going to be a hell of an all dayer! The icing on the cake would be Arctic Monkeys supporting and playing all their pre 2006 demo's haha. 

Friday date almost immediately announced after it sold out in about 10 minutes haha.

• 3 months later...

Archived