Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

What radio do you prefer?

What stations do yu prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. National, International or local?

• International
    • National
    • Local

Always used to have 5 live on all the time but these days I seem to catch radio 4 comedy programs on my way home from work (sounds sad but 'I'm sorry I havent got a clue' is f'in hilarious!)

Local radio is scheizer as is Radio 1!

radio 1 is good.

heart 106 isfull of shit, they are meant to be reporting on the east midlands but they only ever talk about nottingham and loughborough. the presenters are so politically correct and never voice there own opinions, it just sounds like they are reading off a script and it does my head in. moyles speaks his mind which i admire, i think hes a cock but i admire him for that whereas "gareth" who does the 10-2 slot each day on heart and he is so lovely and friendly it makes me sick. they always play the same crap songs (jack johnson, keane, beverly knight and all the 80's disco pap. i just find the whole thing irritating. and theyre not happy unless theyre moaning (like me!). yesterday they were polling on weather the brand name fcuk is offensive or not...come on for ****s sake! havent we got anything better to talk about? i just hate local radio.

I've had it with R1. Moyles and Mills have become too much. I need to get one of them DAB jobbies to listen to 6Music.

Never really listened to local radio. R2 and 5Live for me these days, comfy slippers, colostemy bag etc...

five live for me, mainly because it's on MW my stereo batteries last longer :cool: but also because moyles has become as obnoxious as chris evans did wiley is dull, colin and edis have been doing the same shit for 3 years (not as well as mark and lard) scott mills is great, but i only catch him when i'm driving somewhere.......maybe i'm just getting on

five live for me, mainly because it's on MW my stereo batteries last longer :cool: but also because moyles has become as obnoxious as chris evans did wiley is dull, colin and edis have been doing the same shit for 3 years (not as well as mark and lard) scott mills is great, but i only catch him when i'm driving somewhere.......maybe i'm just getting on

I find myself listening to Radio 5 most of the time I think it is a getting old thing!!

Mark and Lard were genius and infact were to good for Radio 1 Moyles is just a talentless ar5e imo can't stand him the only thing I listen to on Radio 1 is The Lock up and I only ever listen to Leicester matches on Local Radio

radio 1 is good.

heart 106 isfull of shit, they are meant to be reporting on the east midlands but they only ever talk about nottingham and loughborough. the presenters are so politically correct and never voice there own opinions, it just sounds like they are reading off a script and it does my head in. moyles speaks his mind which i admire, i think hes a cock but i admire him for that whereas "gareth" who does the 10-2 slot each day on heart and he is so lovely and friendly it makes me sick. they always play the same crap songs (jack johnson, keane, beverly knight and all the 80's disco pap. i just find the whole thing irritating. and theyre not happy unless theyre moaning (like me!). yesterday they were polling on weather the brand name fcuk is offensive or not...come on for ****s sake! havent we got anything better to talk about? i just hate local radio.

Heart is good when Birch is on for local football phone in every night for about 6:30

Archived