Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

The answer to a question asked on here?

In the past people have asked the question, Do players ever look at messageboards.

Well in todays programme, one of the feature's they do in it is they have pictures of a players things/around there house, today James Wesolowski was the player who's house it was, if you turn to page 41 (I think thats the page) it has a picture of Wesolowski and near him is a laptop...Do I spy the Foxestalk Forum on his laptop? :ph34r::thumbup:

In the past people have asked the question, Do players ever look at messageboards.

Well in todays programme, one of the feature's they do in it is they have pictures of a players things/around there house, today James Wesolowski was the player who's house it was, if you turn to page 41 (I think thats the page) it has a picture of Wesolowski and near him is a laptop...Do I spy the Foxestalk Forum on his laptop? :ph34r::thumbup:

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that picture mate. It looks like it to me!

Archived