Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

The answer to a question asked on here?

weso.jpg

Definite hint of green in the top left, and the horizontal separation of blue/silver suggest it is indeed FoxesTalk.

I certainly say it's FoxesTalk. :cool:

i suspect the picture was taken around december time, and he had FT on all day awaiting the latest advent calender installment. i doubt he's much interested in talk de fox anymore

Yep that's definitely Foxestalk on the laptop, you can tell from the colour and the detail grain in the heading section at the top of the screen.

Good to see the youngsters such as Weso taking notice of the clubs fans... I hope he is not too despondent about some remarks here... he is a player who can be proud of his efforts this season... as can most of the young brigade... :)

Sure they might not be techincally perfect, but at least they try, which is a lot more than can be said about certain members of the Foxes ATM.

I love the Homer Simpson slippers too... nice place there James... Keep up the good work and hope to see you on the Socceroos bench again soon... :)

weso.jpg

Definite hint of green in the top left, and the horizontal separation of blue/silver suggest it is indeed FoxesTalk.

I certainly say it's FoxesTalk. :cool:

At best it possibly could be. :ph34r:

Yep that's definitely Foxestalk on the laptop, you can tell from the colour and the detail grain in the heading section at the top of the screen.

Good to see the youngsters such as Weso taking notice of the clubs fans... I hope he is not too despondent about some remarks here... he is a player who can be proud of his efforts this season... as can most of the young brigade... :)

Sure they might not be techincally perfect, but at least they try, which is a lot more than can be said about certain members of the Foxes ATM.

I love the Homer Simpson slippers too... nice place there James... Keep up the good work and hope to see you on the Socceroos bench again soon... :)

Its called constructive critism :thumbup:

It wouldn`t surprise me that our players would spend half the day on the net as they have the time dont they? Bloody training doesnt last all day and it makes a change from seeing them in the bookies. I think its good that they view forums like this to see what the real fans think as at times they must get cocooned in and dont get the full picture.

I just hope AJ and Paddy Mac havent been reading over the months because they would hardly get a confidence boost from what we put up!

BTW I did get a message from someone who said she was Louis Dodds girlfriend who ws kinda protecting the lad after she miss-took a joke I attempted linked to Ken Dodd! If Louis does read the boards too Im sure he will be positive inwhat we say about him at least......

Unfortunately not. Was just comical.

If Weso was a member on here does anybody think he posts? Or would ever make himself known?

I wouldn't make myself known if I was a player.

I`d lov it, just lov it if one or two of the players read the stuff we put on here and take it into there world. A great one would be one of the players taking the pi$$ of RK and telling him that they`ll be trying doubly hard in training and will take that double effort on the pitch. Or how about when one scores a goal they lift there jersey to reveal a T-Shirt with the words "Thracian for England u-16s job" :D

Archived