Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Time for a new thread dedicated to ripping on the wankers in life:

The heroin addict who dropped his fooking needles all over my drive that my kids could have stabbed themselves on. ****ing needle exchange program, what a load of bollocks. The ****ers still go out on the rob all the time.

The tossers who park in disabled bays without a disabled sticker. I'd extend that to cover most people with a disabled sticker too because I rarely see anyone who would struggle with walking so much that they need to avoid parking on the other side of the sodding car park.

Joggers who now predominate the park and act as though they have the divine right to jog unimpeded by a bouncy dog. Get out our ****ing park, we come here every ****ing day, sun or shine. You twats just flood the place in your ****ing lycra during the three summer months. C*nts.

• Like 3

Time for a new thread dedicated to ripping on the wankers in life:

The heroin addict who dropped his fooking needles all over my drive that my kids could have stabbed themselves on. ****ing needle exchange program, what a load of bollocks. The ****ers still go out on the rob all the time.

The tossers who park in disabled bays without a disabled sticker. I'd extend that to cover most people with a disabled sticker too because I rarely see anyone who would struggle with walking so much that they need to avoid parking on the other side of the sodding car park.

Joggers who now predominate the park and act as though they have the divine right to jog unimpeded by a bouncy dog. Get out our ****ing park, we come here every ****ing day, sun or shine. You twats just flood the place in your ****ing lycra during the three summer months. C*nts.

chill....

Jo WHiley and her changing tracks.

So you've had a few downs in your life, grrrrrrr

Don't force us to listen to your sh*te songs which remind you of dead/ill friends/pets.

:whistle:

Jo Whiney in general I think. Yes I said Whiney :@ :@ :@

Correct.

Haha. I was hoping to prevoke more of a reaction. I'm feeling rather argumentitive today.

Due to the fact I have hayfever and a hang over from the 3 bottles of red wine that were consumed last night.

Roll on tonight. Hair of the dog :thumbup:

Well there's already a Chris Moyles thread floating about, which has descended into general chit chat about other DJ's so............

I actually detest Edith Bowman, I don't know why though.

jeezz I hate her too, cant speak, thick as shit, no talent, unfunny, just completely annoying.

Good call. I love it when the dog chases them!

I find people in general rather annoying today. To pick one 'type' out would be too restrictive on my overall grumpiness.

The wife. Try as she might, she can never find third gear on my car. It's painful letting her behind the wheel of my car, I'm seriously considering taking her off my insurance, certainly a cheaper alternative to a new gearbox.

The wife. Try as she might, she can never find third gear on my car. It's painful letting her behind the wheel of my car, I'm seriously considering taking her off my insurance, certainly a cheaper alternative to a new gearbox.

YES!

My wife finds it impossible to find a middle ground between not touching the accelerator pedal and depressing it rapidly to the floor. I think the fact that she doesn't pay for the petrol has assisted her in that - or rather, the fact that she doesn't pay the damn credit card bill. :angry:

Also, thanks to some NHS training program, she informed me yesterday that it is culturally insensitive to ask people to look at you while you are talking to them. I had a fit that Thracian would've been proud of. In my ****ing culture it is culturally insensitive not to look at the person talking to you because it means you're not ****ing listening. Grr. :@

In my ****ing culture it is culturally insensitive not to look at the person talking to you because it means you're not ****ing listening. Grr. :@

Got to agree with that on two levels. When you're saying something and they don't look, it's like give me your ****ing attention.

Also, when people come out with terms like that to prove a point, especially when I don't know what it means, it's like **** off use English.

People who use words they don't mean. For instance, "he was literally on fire". No he bloody wasn't :@

Also, those who, in a conversation, say "Well I turned round and did this, then he turned round and did that". Basically you get a mental image of people arguing while spinning around. They do NOT turn round and say anything, you stand still.

People who sell kiss-and-tell stories. Have you got no shame? No tact?

People who use words they don't mean. For instance, "he was literally on fire". No he bloody wasn't :@

Also, those who, in a conversation, say "Well I turned round and did this, then he turned round and did that". Basically you get a mental image of people arguing while spinning around. They do NOT turn round and say anything, you stand still.

People who sell kiss-and-tell stories. Have you got no shame? No tact?

Unnessecary cliches/metaphors :thumbup: .

Annoys me too, especially when it's commentating on a football game.