Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

crikey who knew our J would sell out so fast. should probs have got up earlier. 

also cribs playing in town tonight and im working, what an upsetting day this has turned into 

Edited by ScouseFox

nice. yeh might do that, didn't realise it were a saturday did i, that'll be why tickets are like bloody hot cakes i tell ya. 

surprised you ain't all over this cribs shindig tonight, if id got the day off work would've spent all day on toppa belgrave then sang along to some bloody classics in the sunshine. living the Yorkshire dream. but im actually in work eating cold dominos sweating my tree off. 

6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

nice. yeh might do that, didn't realise it were a saturday did i, that'll be why tickets are like bloody hot cakes i tell ya. 

surprised you ain't all over this cribs shindig tonight, if id got the day off work would've spent all day on toppa belgrave then sang along to some bloody classics in the sunshine. living the Yorkshire dream. but im actually in work eating cold dominos sweating my tree off. 

We were gonna do it but went ally pally last week for turner, i'd be shitting gordons for weeks if tonight lead to another heavy weekend. i'll buy you a tin of gaymers at the o2

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

someone has put blossoms and mystery jets on the same night in leeds, the indie kids will not be happy bout that (aka i am not happy about that).

and someone else has put 10cc in donny on the same day as jamie t, i am equally if not even more unhappy about that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Boomtown, played the Chinatown yesterday afternoon, great laugh. Saw Mad Caddies do an hour long set last night and they didn't play Road Rash, the fvck is that all about? Imagine seeing the Baha Men and them not playing Whom Let the Dogs Out. Madness

(Also saw Madness.)

On 6/1/2016 at 13:02, Fox92 said:

Shout out to the support too, I thought they were superb too.

Anybody that went TLSP at De Montfort Hall in May...

Forgot to post this but the lead singer/lead guitarist of the support band that night, The Lapelles, died on his 22nd birthday last week. Very sad.... They were so good too, I was impressed and got a bit of their music after but very sad to hear.

I also read that last week Fox92. I also thought they were decent enough like I could get into them. RIP young man.

brings me onto posthumous convo. Viola Beach.... Really not that good tbh. RIP and all that sad to see a tragic accident like that but it's now massively over rated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...