Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

If I get anyone to come and have the money i wouldn't mind going to see The Darkness :) also getting Enter Shikari tickets next week for there last gig in nottingham :P should be good

How much are they mate? :P

£17. UK Dates on sale on 22nd June.

http://www.facebook.com/entershikari?sk=app_117506264946492

Go right down to the bottom :thumbup:

I might go to the Electric Ballroom, London ones cos I'll be back at uni then. No idea what the venue is like though!

Dirt cheap that, definatley getting tickets for that :).

I would tell you my opinion on the Electric Ballroom but I haven't been, I'd like to though ;)

I would tell you my opinion on the Electric Ballroom but I haven't been, I'd like to though ;)

Yep so cheap. Seeing Kids in Glass Houses for only £14 that month too. Bargain!

Simple Minds tonight at Sherwood Forest

Simple-Minds-Once-Upon-A-Time-313144.jpg

Nice place for a gig surrounded by trees, saw Weller there the other year. right shitter to get out of after the gig though and be prepared for some idiots to pitch full gazebo, chairs, picnic table and blankets etc right at the front in the middle!!

oh and don't where decent footwear it's gonna be muddy as hell!!

Nice place for a gig surrounded by trees, saw Weller there the other year. right shitter to get out of after the gig though and be prepared for some idiots to pitch full gazebo, chairs, picnic table and blankets etc right at the front in the middle!!

oh and don't where decent footwear it's gonna be muddy as hell!!

Thanks for the advice mate :thumbup:

pretty cheap considering there are decent bands before enter shikari :) going rock city and might go birmingham O2 since leicester are playing birmingham away on that day :P

YES, Bring Me The Horizon have announced they're playing in the Birmingham Indoor Arena on December 4th :D

I was pretty impressed with them when i saw them in Leicester O2 a month or so ago.Not to sure why they have a bad reputation on here but then again i may have missed something.

Jimmy Eat world @Leicester O2 and Iron Maiden in Nottingham coming up in July and August.