Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Warlock are on at the Longstop tonight (Churchgate Leicester) good old rock 'n' roll band been going since the 50's. Guitarist in his 70's now. From what I was told they were never interested in making it big time. Happy to do WMC and pub venues. Lead singer Ken Spencer I think.

Very little Imformation on the web. Found a picture They started 1959.

picture2-300x225.jpg

Would like to go and see them but its the cash thing. Wanted to have them at a 60th party do but with being out of work I couldn't do it. I suppose I could get there for the start and just have a couple of pints.

Edited by Nightguard

went to see Warlock. 54th year and still going. good night out but i'm an oldie ,, rock and roll stuff. singer guitarist must be in his seventies now. got some photos. will download them off my phone when i find out how. need to fi nd the lead or take the memory card out.

Finally got some crappy back of the arena tickets for Rammstein next Wednesday at the arena. Underestimated the demand as they didn't sell out last time. Mind. looking forward to the fireworks!!! And Deathstar ;)

Saw them for the fourth time in Birmingham last night, and it was excellent as ever. Probably better than all of their previous live shows! You're in for a treat :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did your boyfriend get the ticket for you?

City and Colour on Wednesday and then Grooving the Moo music festival on Saturday.

Saw City and Colour at Royal Albert Hall t'other year, excellent gig!

Saw City and Colour at Royal Albert Hall t'other year, excellent gig!

Sweet seeing him on Wednesday in a really cool old thearte and on Saturday outdoors in the rain at a festival. Can't wait for both been waiting to see Dallas for so long.