Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

What is this? No inclusion of Stay Together For The Kids/Stockholm Syndrome/Aliens Exist/Reckless Abandon..its a disaster

Edited by Lamby

Stockholm Syndrome is a MUSE song too! didnt know blink did one.

Applied for MUSE pre sale tickets at Birmingham NEC. £55 a pop though bit pricey!!! fingers crossed i can get a couple. looking forward to the new album even if it does have a bit of wubstep on it.

What is this? No inclusion of Stay Together For The Kids/Stockholm Syndrome/Aliens Exist/Reckless Abandon..its a disaster

Can't play every song lol. Great songs though

Stockholm Syndrome is a MUSE song too! didnt know blink did one.

Applied for MUSE pre sale tickets at Birmingham NEC. £55 a pop though bit pricey!!! fingers crossed i can get a couple. looking forward to the new album even if it does have a bit of wubstep on it.

Yeah it's on their self titled album

Have just found out that Django Django are at the Waterfront, Norwich in October. I'm a happy bunny. :D

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Oh yes, NGHFB in September with The Kooks supporting.

04bd0eb2a00911e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

Nice. My mrs is a big kooks fan took her last year and they were really good. The first album is quality

Got tickets to muse at the Nec in october. £125 for two though. New album best be decent. Pwoperply decent wubwubwubwubwubwub