Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

• 3 weeks later...

lol. I love a good gig. Saw dave gorman a xouple of weeks ago and hoping to catch lee mack in December when hes down

Why are you banging on about comedy; Marr is a guitarist (probably best know for his Smiths days). In fact, I'm hoping he smashes out some Smiths songs tonight.

Marr was excellent. Better than I expected. Great setlist which included the likes of "Panic", "Bigmouth Strikes Again", "There Is A Light", "How Soon Is Now" and a few more Smiths classics. I'd definitely go see him again.

Marr was excellent. Better than I expected. Great setlist which included the likes of "Panic", "Bigmouth Strikes Again", "There Is A Light", "How Soon Is Now" and a few more Smiths classics. I'd definitely go see him again.

Couldn't make it but I'd probably only go for the smiths songs.

Hopefully catch him next time.  Got quite a few to go to this year still. 

Catfish & The Bottlemen are in Leicester next week but it's sold out. Long shot - but I don't suppose anyone knows of any tickets being flogged?

Absolutely gutted I never got these when they were around. They'd been on sale for ages then within about a week or two all their gigs sold out.

Finally Klaxons has come around, this saturday. Also it turns out it's their final headline tour which is a shame.

Also have Anti Nowhere League next a week tomorrow with my dad and his mate which should be an experience! haha

Did you even try downstairs? There was still some decent spots and space. I wasn't near the front and was closer to the bar. Still got a decent view.

I'm too short so downstairs would have been a no anyway lol I was getting semi hit on where I was anyway ;)

The girl I was with is 5 ft 3ish and she saw fine where we were. I think you were just scared...

Or the bar at the very top is £2.50 for a can from 7-8pm so I went up there for that and decided not to move much ;)