Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Picked up a last minute ticket for Friday to see the Pop Punks Not Dead tour. New Found Glory, Story So Far and State Champs to get my inner teenager involved.

Also seeing Jason Byrne the comedian tomorrow. Tickets are front row centre. With my tache there is literally no chance in hell I'm not getting onstage at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he doesn't like things being thrown on stage then he'd hate Daphne and Celeste's performance at Reading when it was still a credible festival and din't have Bastille ****ing playing.

50 Cent at Reading was pretty bad, pretty sure I remember someone throwing a deck chair at him. He lasted 5 songs.

I also remember someone trying to smuggle a whole trout, not a euphemism, to throw at Andrew WK at Leeds a while back.

Edited by Bergamo_Fox

I heard Spanky's (pub next door to Rock City) was an absolute state, blokes dancing on tables and glasses smashed all over the shop haha. Looked like they'd managed to clean most of it by the time I got there. No more gigs this year, unless I make it to Joe Carnall's annual christmas show.

Picked up a last minute ticket for Friday to see the Pop Punks Not Dead tour. New Found Glory, Story So Far and State Champs to get my inner teenager involved.

Also seeing Jason Byrne the comedian tomorrow. Tickets are front row centre. With my tache there is literally no chance in hell I'm not getting onstage at some point.

As expected I lasted less than 2 minutes in my seat before being onstage. Spent most of the night there.

Me and Jason Byrne are now Twitter buddies and we start our panto run next year.

0b0663d39dfa0fed3ade8a39425b2bb4.jpg

As expected I lasted less than 2 minutes in my seat before being onstage. Spent most of the night there.

Me and Jason Byrne are now Twitter buddies and we start our panto run next year.

0b0663d39dfa0fed3ade8a39425b2bb4.jpg

That's a horrible jumper Smuts

I have an extensive Chistmas Jumper collection. Although i'd advise not having the audacity to wear one if like me you have a moustache and are sitting front row at a Jason Byrne gig.

I can't see how you could fail to see that's a "pick me, pick me" outfit