Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

On 3.11.2016 at 21:28, purpleronnie said:

Recently discovered band (to me) My morning jacket - it still moves is currently rocking my boat.

220px-Mmjitstillmoves.jpg

They started out as a country/rock band and have gone indie for a while now. I don't like the early output, it's a bit too bland.

"Z" is their best and most complete album and will remain so for a long, long time to come.

It's worth mentioning it was produced by Abbey Road Studio legend John Leckie, also famous for working on Radiohead's "The Bends".

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

They started out as a country/rock band and have gone indie for a while now. I don't like the early output, it's a bit too bland.

"Z" is their best and most complete album and will remain so for a long, long time to come.

It's worth mentioning it was produced by Abbey Road Studio legend John Leckie, also famous for working on Radiohead's "The Bends".

Cheers, might check that album out.

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 15:54, purpleronnie said:

15minutes of beauty, written (probably) about Kurt Cobains suicide. Kurt quoted a Neil young lyric in his suicide note.

What was the lyric, Ronnie?

Edited by Buce

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

What took you so long?

Although perhaps best to listen with headphones on if your kids are about.

lol I was too old and it was too edgy when it landed...and yes indeed I had a very young child at the time

I got into enough trouble playing Blood Sugar Sex Magic out loud.... though TBF there is something slightly off about a 5 year girl wandering around the house shouting... "what ive got, youve got to get and put it in you" 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...