Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Francesqa are brilliant.

You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday

I saw Francesqa live just before christmas, admittedly because they were supporting one of my favourite bands but thought they were pretty decent actually.

Would've been better if the gig wasn't full of fans who didn't seem to care, even about the headliners.

Love me some TBS as well, saw them like 5 years ago, not long after Louder Now came out. feck that sounds weird, never realised it was so long ago!

Really like that whole album and every song is good for different reasons, MakeDamnSure and Error: Operator are my favourite songs though.

Nothing will ever beat Cute without the e and tell all your friends as an album for me, I guess part of that is sentimental reasons with it becoming prominent for me as it was for many in those teenage years.