Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

I heard monster and Power ages ago and downloaded the whole thing, but didn't listen to it until this last week and I had it on repeat for ages.

Not only a collection of good songs but works really well as a whole for me too. Love it.

It gets better with each listen too (imo). For the 1st month I had it I thought it was good, 2nd month amazing, 3rd month i'm in love!

Lasers - Lupe Fiasco

Shaolin vs Wu-Tang.

Both leaked tonight, any hip hop fans on here need these in there life

You got a torrent for this???

I've got it on pre-order but obviously that's not out for another 8 days!

Edit: found a torrent after posting, apart from a couple slightly odd songs it's pretty good!

Edited by ajthefox

Degausser - Brand New

That whole album is one of my all time favourites even though I've never been a massive Brand New fan.

Epic isn't a word I like to use but I think it describes 'The Devil and God are raging inside of me' quite well

That whole album is one of my all time favourites even though I've never been a massive Brand New fan.

Epic isn't a word I like to use but I think it describes 'The Devil and God are raging inside of me' quite well

Only song I've listened to by them.

You usually have good taste so I'll be getting that album when possible :thumbup:

Only song I've listened to by them.

You usually have good taste so I'll be getting that album when possible :thumbup:

That's the only Brand New song you've heard?!?!

Check out Deja Entendu mate, such a brilliant album. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows, Jude Law and a Semester Abroad and The Boy That Blocked His Own Shot are all great tracks.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

It is,

Unfortunately for me it sounds like I've missed out on some pretty good music!

EDIT: I've just listened to Sic Transit Gloria and the video is definitely ringing some bells. So not the only song I've heard!

Edited by StanSP