Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Favourite Female Sky Sports News Presenters.....

Sexiest SSN Female  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favourite Female SSN Presenter?

• Alison Bender
    • Chloe Everton
    • Millie Clode
    • Jennie Gow
    • Vicky Gomersall
    • Sarah-Jane Mee
    • Alex Quinn
    • Natalie Sawyer
    • Asha Tanna
    • Georgie Thompson
    • Clare Tomlinson
    • Lee McKenzie

90850532.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D070ED8073203F1B99744BEAE8B17119DBC39C05526BB325C1E30A760B0D811297

Mel Mclaghulin sports report who is extremly knowledgeble when it comes to Football, met her at the WC and her boyfriend is just an average looking nerd such a shame.

he wasnt a 40 year old ugly fat bloke with no personality? just wondering if i had a chance? lol

• 1 year later...

I still can't believe Georgie left for F1 :cry:

Sky Sports News hasn't been the same. Also, why the hell is Millie Clode always presenting at night? Haven't seen her presenting during the day time for ages...

Millie-Clode-On-Sky-Sports-News16.jpg

:wub: :wub:

I like all of them, cos I am red a blooded male and I like womens. I wank furiously whilst watching sky sports news, but it has led to confusing pavlovian responses, I now get aroused everytime I start talking about sport, I've lost count of the number of times I've been in the pub and had slip off for a quick knuckle shuffle because the toopic of conversation has turned to sport.

I like all of them, cos I am red a blooded male and I like womens. I wank furiously whilst watching sky sports news, but it has led to confusing pavlovian responses, I now get aroused everytime I start talking about sport, I've lost count of the number of times I've been in the pub and had slip off for a quick knuckle shuffle because the toopic of conversation has turned to sport.

And that's just when Bryan Swanson is on screen.

And that's just when Bryan Swanson is on screen.

I take the gamble, if I shoot my load over a female presenter's chops I am hetero, if I land my man muck on a male presenter then I am gay, the result stands until the next round. fortunately I have good control over my spunk sprayer and manage to present a pearl necklace to the presenter of choice nine times out of ten.

Archived