Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi,

I'm from Brugge.

Love football, love my Club, love going to games in Brugge (and abroad) and having a drink and laugh with my mates.

Won't be able to come see the game in Leicester (unless a miracle occurs) but a three day trip to Porto will make up for that.

Cheers

It seems I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm a Brugge fan. I love free beer. Free food as well. Free anything actually. 

I lived in Holland for a few years, maybe that's the reason why.

I visited ADO Den Haag quite a few times when I was living in The Hague, and I have some sympathy for them as well. Strange chaps.

Apart from football, I love music as well. 

As far as LCFC is concerned: I didn't know too much about your club but I'm learning fast. 

Hello, i´m Thomas.

I´m from Austria and want to know how Christian Fuchs is doing.

After he resigned from the national Team it is pretty quite around him and Leicester.

Hope to pick up some informations about hin and the foxes here in the forum.

13 minutes ago, Zobo said:

Hello, i´m Thomas.

I´m from Austria and want to know how Christian Fuchs is doing.

After he resigned from the national Team it is pretty quite around him and Leicester.

Hope to pick up some informations about hin and the foxes here in the forum.

He shaved his goatee, got sacked for breach of contract and now drives a taxi in Loughborough

Hi foxes! I am Emmet from Algeria, been watching some games of last season after hearing a lot about Mahrez .. the first game i ve seen was vs Chelsea when Mahrez fed Vardy and scored a goal, since then I am big fan but didn't follow the whole games until .............Sli .. Sli ..  Slimani join  :) he is my favorite player next to Vardy now .. I won't miss a game from now on .

53 minutes ago, Beliall said:

He shaved his goatee, got sacked for breach of contract and now drives a taxi in Loughborough

Good to hear that his goatee is history and that he has a better plan instead of going to America an try to be a kicker in the NFL.

Taxi driver would work for him i´m sure.

Maybe he can sell his shirts directly out of his cab;)

• Like 1

Hi all! Canadian studying law at U of Birmingham until June. Big EPL fan, watch like a fiend at home and hoping to get to a few matches while I'm this side of the pond. Took a look at ticketing on the club site today and it doesn't seem like much goes to general sale, so was hoping people on here might be able to help out. United fan (I know, I know, when I was a kid they were basically all we'd get on TV) but I've a real soft spot for Mahrez and Okazaki. Looking forward to the discussions on here!

Hi

i live on Anglesey north wales. Lived in Leicester from 1966 to 1972. Did my apprenticeship at whetstone.

first match I saw was in August 1966 England just won World Cup and as the foxes were playing West Ham that day the trophy was paraded round the ground. Leicester won 5-4 Jackie Sinclair scoring a hat trick if memory serves me right.and from that moment on I've had fox blood.

i was lucky enough to get to the 69 cup final even if the result was disappointing.

i haven't been to a home game for a few years having to make do with away games at the likes of Everton Liverpool etc more often than not sitting with the home fans and having to bottle my feelings.

i am down in Leicester the weekend of the palace game an would love to attend the game with my son.

it is virtually impossible to get tickets these days and I was wondering if any fans had 2 tickets to spare for this game whether they would be willing to sell.

i can be contacted on use PM please if anyone out there can help.

Greetings from California everyone!

i finally got tired of the BS on the Mercury forumn and thought I'd join the respectable masses here on foxes talk.

im Leicester born & bred (belgrave area) been living in the US for nearly 20 years.  Supported Leicester ever since my soar valley school trip to filbert street back in the 70's.  Loved the MON era and on cloud 9 in the present Ranieri era.

Was gutted that I couldn't get home to see city's historic achievement last season.  I did slightly make up for it by going to Stockholm and wembley this summer.  I play in the Rec leagues in Santa Cruz and proudly wear my Leicester colors.

come on you foxes!!!

I have been a Leicester fan for about 40 years and living in Bourne, 

South Lincs.

I am fearful of the approach this season, in continuing to defend constantly and hope for the best.

Our defence need to be finding a blue jersey instead of just booting it up the field. There are too many quality forwards

in the premier division who will take us apart. Drinkwater and co in the midfield  also need to be controlling the game for some of the time instead of 

sitting in defence knocking balls back to the keeper.

59 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Greetings from California everyone!

i finally got tired of the BS on the Mercury forumn and thought I'd join the respectable masses here on foxes talk.

im Leicester born & bred (belgrave area) been living in the US for nearly 20 years.  Supported Leicester ever since my soar valley school trip to filbert street back in the 70's.  Loved the MON era and on cloud 9 in the present Ranieri era.

Was gutted that I couldn't get home to see city's historic achievement last season.  I did slightly make up for it by going to Stockholm and wembley this summer.  I play in the Rec leagues in Santa Cruz and proudly wear my Leicester colors.

come on you foxes!!!

Welcome from another former Belgrave lad and 1970s Soar Valley pupil. 

On 9/15/2016 at 20:06, Chico1958 said:

IMGP1251.JPG

Been supporting LCFC since 1969 FA Cup Final 1-0 Man City

So I've had the pain the pain and little joy until last season:scarf:

That beach in Cardiff looks good ! ...     and 1958 was a very good year to be born.         (Welcome by the way  :)).