Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

hay all im wilf new to this but not to lcfc

been a fan ever since i went to filbert street with my dad for my first match against spurs

used to live in leicester but my dad was in the army so done abit of moving about now currently serving in the royal navy based in portsmouth

Hello,

I'm a 18 year old City fan living in Stockholm, Sweden. That is why I use the Swedish abbreviation of Stockholm, Sthlm, in my username. I support Leicester because my dad is from Glenfield, who of course is a Fox.

In Sweden I write articles for the Swedish version of Vital Football. www.svenskafans.com/england/leicester/

Sthlm Fox

Hello all , im new to Foxes Talk , but have been a Leicester City supporter for nearly 10 years now !!!

My favourite player is Paul Gallagher

Hoping for a good season this year

PREMIERSHIP HERE WE COME !!!!

(hopefully)

LTID

Edited by LCFC_DAN

Hi!

I'm Adam Park, 18 years old from Leicester. Ive just left Leicester Grammar School and am hoping to study Architecture at the University of Bath. Unfortunately that means I will miss a lot of what will perhaps be the most exciting season at LCFC in recent years!!!

Been following this site for a long time and really value the info on here.

Hi, I'm Neale. I've been a foxes fan since the first game I can remember, the 1969 cup final . I was born and bred in Leicester, lived away in Germany and in Kent for a few years but back in Leicester now. I'm a season ticket holder, although I don't get to every game due to travelling on work commitments , particulalry mid-week games, but when I can't be at the games I'm never far away from the radio or internet connection to cheer the lads on.

I honestly can't remember a close-season with as much anticipation as this one. For the first time in my living memory we actually have serious money to spend and we seem intent on spending it. Sven seems to know what he's doing in the transfer market too, unlike messrs Taylor and Allen.

I can feel good things on the horizon. I just hope it's not another mirage!

Up the foxes.

Edited by when you're smiling

New Dude, Good to be here.

Leicester born and Leicester bred. First City game: 1982 (I was 7 years old) City V's Forest.

I can't remember a summer when transfer activity has been so intense or when so much expectation has been generated in terms of what we can achieve in the season ahead.

We have been spending a significant amount of money in the transfer market, and more encouragingly the type of players that we have been investing in all look solid, with sound reputations.

Will we be top of the table come May? Could it really happen? – It’s along way off but there’s nothing wrong in a little wishful thinking – keep the faith.

Leicester City 4 – 0 Real Madrid.

Sup.

Be nice, I'm very gentle.

Been a city fan since birth, and hated Forest, Derby and Cov since birth.

I'm a current season ticket holder, and have been since 98. My first game was in '93 against Charlton, which we won 3-1, if I remember correctly

Edited by Phesoje_1988

Manchester City fan here.

I love Sven as much as you guys do, also came to the Walkers last season in the FA Cup & enjoyed it a lot, good laugh when we did the Poznan & then you scored and you's did the Poznan.

Manchester City fans at the Walkers chanting Svens name.

Anyways best of luck this season on promotion, I'm backing you's to come up.

Hi, I'm Neale. I've been a foxes fan since the first game I can remember, the 1969 cup final . I was born and bred in Leicester, lived away in Germany and in Kent for a few years but back in Leicester now. I'm a season ticket holder, although I don't get to every game due to travelling on work commitments , particulalry mid-week games, but when I can't be at the games I'm never far away from the radio or internet connection to cheer the lads on.

How did you get out alive?!

Welcome :)

Edited by KentFoxSteve

Hello fellow foxes,

Lifelong Leicester fan, can't remember my first game although my dad seems to think I was four or five - I'm 30 now and have had a season ticket every other season afor the last 12 years or so as that's the only way I've been able to afford it! Thankully this is my season on!!

I could pick loads of memorable games but weirdly the two games against Atletico Madrid in stick on my mind as brilliant occasions even though we didn't win either game and were treated like animals for the game at the Calderon!

Greetings my vulpine brethren, I'm Adam from Surrey, a maths student at Sussex Uni and lifetime foxes fan - inherited from my Grandfather, my only immediate family member with a credible interest in sport and a passionate City fan hailing from Markfield. My first Leicester match was the Tranmere final at old Wembley so although I haven't been to too many since I still count myself pretty lucky. My mates call me Neil hence the moniker - I look forward to proper foxes banter from true fellow fans, a commodity somewhat lacking in my current home of Brighton. Still, I'm getting a bit of spare cash stewarding at the spanking new stadium where I get to liaise with supporters from all over the country which can be fun when you're not out in a downpour. I'll be sick on the 4th of Feb though, you can guarantee that!

Up the foxes!

Greetings my vulpine brethren, I'm Adam from Surrey, a maths student at Sussex Uni and lifetime foxes fan - inherited from my Grandfather, my only immediate family member with a credible interest in sport and a passionate City fan hailing from Markfield. My first Leicester match was the Tranmere final at old Wembley so although I haven't been to too many since I still count myself pretty lucky. My mates call me Neil hence the moniker - I look forward to proper foxes banter from true fellow fans, a commodity somewhat lacking in my current home of Brighton. Still, I'm getting a bit of spare cash stewarding at the spanking new stadium where I get to liaise with supporters from all over the country which can be fun when you're not out in a downpour. I'll be sick on the 4th of Feb though, you can guarantee that!

Up the foxes!

Need to get something off your chest ? :whistle:

Neil ? how`d ya get that name ? :ph34r: