Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

'lo all..been viewing for a while now..decided to join at the start of the season..(after getting frustrated over the pre season transfers..but let's not go there)..on Twitter too..ElSiEffSi..would like some feedback on chant I posted..was on page 114 of New Chants..IF you can find the thread..positive times ahead :scarf:

Just worked out that you can view my profile/posts which will take you to New Chants thread..as i can't seem to find it!!..again..would like some feedback as i think it would be great to sing against Watford and thereon after.

Edited by El Sieffsi

'lo all..been viewing for a while now..decided to join at the start of the season..(after getting frustrated over the pre season transfers..but let's not go there)..on Twitter too..ElSiEffSi..would like some feedback on chant I posted..was on page 114 of New Chants..IF you can find the thread..positive times ahead :scarf:

How dare you! Only miserable, negative,hysterical feckers allowed on here at the moment.

:welcome:

Hey guys,

Steve here. Been looking at the site for a while now and decided to sign up. Life long City fan. Not been to a game for a good few years due to work and living in Oxfordshire but i'm up there on saturday for the Southampton match.

:scarf:

Steve

Edited by steveLCFCfan

Hi everyone,

I'm Loz.

Like most folk, I've been reading the boards for quite a long time but only just decided to sign up properly.

Don't get down to the matches very often these days, partly due to shift work and partly due to having a 20 month old son, though he's already showing an extremely keen interest in football and has a surprising ability to dribble his ball and take powerful shots with both his left and right foot. This is doubly surprising to me, as I was always garbage.

Hi everyone,

I'm Loz.

Like most folk, I've been reading the boards for quite a long time but only just decided to sign up properly.

Don't get down to the matches very often these days, partly due to shift work and partly due to having a 20 month old son, though he's already showing an extremely keen interest in football and has a surprising ability to dribble his ball and take powerful shots with both his left and right foot. This is doubly surprising to me, as I was always garbage.

Whats he doing this Saturday ?

Hey. Been around viewing this site for a few years but rarely post anything, anywhere as an opinion often constitutes an act of war on many sites! :D

ST holder in the family stand with my kids. Know nothing about football tactics but am a level 1 coach - the irony!!

Hi all .im alli ,new to this site, ive been a lcfc supporter for many years,i am a season ticket holder at the city,and i also go to a few away matches too ,ill be hpoing to makes loads of new friends on this site ,,,thanks.

Hi, I'm Chris. I've been following Foxes Talk for a few weeks and have decided to join in.

I went to my first match in 1954, and saw us beat Newcastle 3-2 - didn't stop us being relegated that season. I lived in Leics till 1971, but am now in Wilts. I don't get to see many matches, but celebrated my 67th birthday by coming to the Walkers to see the Reading match. Great day out apart from the result.

Hi all

im matt, ive supported city since round about 1990-1991 when my dad first took me down filbert street ,i used to go to many home and away games but now due to family commitments and lack of funds i dont go down as much as i used to

I like readng on here all the various opinions and especially like the transfer rumours,,some funny some not so, but i look forward to joining in the banter

IN SVEN WE TRUST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s if anybody is wondering why its taken me so long to post on here,it started when my pc died and i didnt get another one for quite a while then when i did i just never got round to posting but here i am

cheers guys/girls

Edited by monsell fox

Hi all,

My first City game was in the 1986/87 season (I must have been 7), Southampton at home which we lost 2-3. Guess you could say I've been a City fan ever since.

I used to be a season ticket holder for many years at Filbert Street in East Stand block V - which I loved. Moving away for Uni/work mean't that I haven't had a ST at the Walkers/King Power until this season, although I've been a regular attendee. I've since moved back to Leicestershire and I'm now a season ticket holder again in block B2.

Most memorable games: Blackburn playoff final (my first Wembley occasion) and the Coca-Cola replay against 'Boro at Hillsborough

Favorite players/managers: Gary Mills, Steve Walsh, Muzzy Izzet, Brian Little, MON

Favourite current players: Sol Bamba and from what I've seen so far David Nugent

Worst moments: Swindon Play Off Final, and last years penalties at Cardiff

thanks,

absolutelegend

Hi,

Leicester fan based in Oz, my old man hails from Hinckley, been supporting City since birth. The dad didn't give me much chance to support anyone else; my middle name is Leicester :sweating: To be honest, there was nothing better on the maternal side, as they are all Bristol City fans :angry:

Anyways, enjoy reading the forum and throwing as much support towards Leicester from abroad as I can. Can't wait for Barnsley this weekend.