Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I'm new to this forum. Don't get to as many of the games as I'd like to these days so I'm keen to stay in touch with all things LCFC.

Thought you might be interested in a new book I've come across. Someone has interviewed a load of old City players who played under Martin O'Neill, it's a great read and great to go back to such a successful era. Go to www.life-after-football.co.uk if you want to buy a copy.

I won't give out my personal details, my house is in the West Midlands but I do travel all over the globe due to my job, so I am rarely at home, I grew up in Leicester and have supported LCFC since 1995, the year Mark McGhee was boss and we were relegated from the Premiership, I did in fact play for the Club's academy for just over 2 years until I was released during the grim period of October 2002 when we entered administration, I was posting on Talkingballs, the other forum but decided to move over here as I feel there's certain posters on there such as CateFox and BlueManiac who don't really understand the world of football, and are very tunnel-visioned and have a poor education and understanding of our beautiful game. I have been keeping an eye on this forum for a while and feel the regular posters on here are far more intelligent than the regular posters on TalkingBalls, I also feel that this forum is better managed.

I won't give out my personal details, my house is in the West Midlands but I do travel all over the globe due to my job, so I am rarely at home, I grew up in Leicester and have supported LCFC since 1995, the year Mark McGhee was boss and we were relegated from the Premiership, I did in fact play for the Club's academy for just over 2 years until I was released during the grim period of October 2002 when we entered administration, I was posting on Talkingballs, the other forum but decided to move over here as I feel there's certain posters on there such as CateFox and BlueManiac who don't really understand the world of football, and are very tunnel-visioned and have a poor education and understanding of our beautiful game. I have been keeping an eye on this forum for a while and feel the regular posters on here are far more intelligent than the regular posters on TalkingBalls, I also feel that this forum is better managed.

lol I thought it was because you were banned.

Hey, I'm Phoebe. I'm 20 & I'm from Leicester. I've had a season ticket for the past 12 years. Some of you may have seen me before as I have sexy lady1 on the back of my shirt. If you see me, give me a wave! Up the foxes!! :chant:

welcome to the forum :thumbup:

you'll soon find that this is a very friendly forum and rest assured incidences of abuse to other posters is virtually non existent.

some tips

vote webbo for mod

keep your eyes off doc singh , he's spoken for ( many times)

daggers loves to wind up and he's a grand master at it

DT is really a fluffy kitten

enjoy the forum and don't take anyone seriously :thumbup::D

• Like 1

Hi,

Leicester fan based in Oz, my old man hails from Hinckley, been supporting City since birth. The dad didn't give me much chance to support anyone else; my middle name is Leicester :sweating: To be honest, there was nothing better on the maternal side, as they are all Bristol City fans :angry:

Anyways, enjoy reading the forum and throwing as much support towards Leicester from abroad as I can. Can't wait for Barnsley this weekend.

Welcome there is a few of us floating around.

Whooooaaaa there, Simpleton! Good job my mate Motown posted this on TB! Sorry in advance to anyone else reading this. First of all, you didn't get ripped into because we're uneducated (and if you knew the first thing about me - or Cate for that matter - you wouldn't have chosen your words so clumsily), you got the piss ripped out of you on a daily basis because you were/are a deluded cretin. You repeatedly, provably, lied about your claimed connections in the football world and were caught out almost immediately on every occasion. You made a complete cock of yourself with that absurd list of players that you wouldn't reveal until you knew whether any of them had signed (then hilariously revealed a list of players containing nobody we'd signed and several crap players, a list you'd clearly compiled using a Football Manager scouting tool). You didn't choose to leave TB, you were banned for making several horribly offensive comments about people and situations you knew nothing whatsoever about, including some disgusting, ill-informed nonsense about the woman attacked by Marlon King. You even tried to sneak back in under a different name, which you used to post the list before getting an immediate ban. You proved over and over again that you knew absolutely sod all about football. You're a liar, a fantasist, a troll and a moron. I know I take the piss sometimes but FT is no different to TB and you will get pulled up on your obvious nonsense. This site and its good people will not put up with your constant drivel any more than that one did.

Good day to you.

... I have been keeping an eye on this forum for a while and feel the regular posters on here are far more intelligent than the regular posters on TalkingBalls, I also feel that this forum is better managed.

In SuperSprout's bizarre fantasy world, this translates as "I have been keeping an eye on this forum for a while and I'm hoping that the regular posters on here are far more gullible than the regular posters on TalkingBalls, I'm also hoping that this forum is less likely to ban me for continually posting complete and utter bollocks to the point that it's disrupting the forum and that my pitiful threats of violence against the manager will be more acceptable."

Whooooaaaa there, Simpleton! Good job my mate Motown posted this on TB! Sorry in advance to anyone else reading this. First of all, you didn't get ripped into because we're uneducated (and if you knew the first thing about me - or Cate for that matter - you wouldn't have chosen your words so clumsily), you got the piss ripped out of you on a daily basis because you were/are a deluded cretin. You repeatedly, provably, lied about your claimed connections in the football world and were caught out almost immediately on every occasion. You made a complete cock of yourself with that absurd list of players that you wouldn't reveal until you knew whether any of them had signed (then hilariously revealed a list of players containing nobody we'd signed and several crap players, a list you'd clearly compiled using a Football Manager scouting tool). You didn't choose to leave TB, you were banned for making several horribly offensive comments about people and situations you knew nothing whatsoever about, including some disgusting, ill-informed nonsense about the woman attacked by Marlon King. You even tried to sneak back in under a different name, which you used to post the list before getting an immediate ban. You proved over and over again that you knew absolutely sod all about football. You're a liar, a fantasist, a troll and a moron. I know I take the piss sometimes but FT is no different to TB and you will get pulled up on your obvious nonsense. This site and its good people will not put up with your constant drivel any more than that one did.

Good day to you.

I love you BM and I wish you were my dad

Edited by macky

hi lads im tonka69, fave all time Leicester player was the late Bobby Smith R.I.P, best city game for me was the 82 FA Cup 6th rd match v shrewsbury altho the 3-1 win over gary linekers everton on opening day of seaon was a classic.

i don't support leicester altho ive been born and raised here, my love is for westham (theres a story behind it). but was always down filbert st as a youngster with my mates so they are still a special team to me. And i have fond memories of my youth and the city 70s and 80s. andy peakes goal v liverpool anyone ??

Good day to you.

I never lied about anything.

The majority of players on that list are better than the current squad we have, you ask any top manager, if we finish first I'll admit I was wrong.

I haven't played on Football Manager for 3 years so how you can say It was used from an FM scouting tool I don't know.

I never made any horrible offensive comments about anyone, I took a lot of abuse from people like you and CateFox, the sort of abuse that if a member aimed at one of you two they'd have been banned instantly.

I can assure you BM, I know more about football that you ever will.

You can call me what you like, your opinion means nothing to me.

hi lads im tonka69, fave all time Leicester player was the late Bobby Smith R.I.P, best city game for me was the 82 FA Cup 6th rd match v shrewsbury altho the 3-1 win over gary linekers everton on opening day of seaon was a classic.

i don't support leicester altho ive been born and raised here, my love is for westham (theres a story behind it). but was always down filbert st as a youngster with my mates so they are still a special team to me. And i have fond memories of my youth and the city 70s and 80s. andy peakes goal v liverpool anyone ??

I married an Essex girl and her dad is a Hammer...

:welcome:

What was it again mate...went away to

Mexico for a few weeks scouting at the Gold Cup...problem was it was held in the US.

Lie....

The Gold Cup was yes and I went to that, I also went to the Under 17s World Cup was was in Mexico.

I never lied about anything.

I bet you lie in this post.

The majority of players on that list are better than the current squad we have, you ask any top manager, if we finish first I'll admit I was wrong.

They may well be. If you think they all are, you're as deluded as SuperSc... Wait. Never mind.

I haven't played on Football Manager for 3 years so how you can say It was used from an FM scouting tool I don't know.

Really? I thought a fantasist like you would be well into it.

I never made any horrible offensive comments about anyone

There's the lie I predicted.

I took a lot of abuse from people like you and CateFox, the sort of abuse that if a member aimed at one of you two they'd have been banned instantly.

Oh, another. Quelle surprise.

I can assure you BM, I know more about football that you ever will.

That's a lot of knowledge you're claiming, but it may well be correct. I still don't see the need for the constant lying and bragging about doing things you blatantly haven't done. Just stick to the truth and we'll have some respect for your posts.

You can call me what you like, your opinion means nothing to me.

Clearly.

That's all I'm saying for now. I look forward to your contributions.