Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I won't give out my personal details, my house is in the West Midlands but I do travel all over the globe due to my job, so I am rarely at home, I grew up in Leicester and have supported LCFC since 1995, the year Mark McGhee was boss and we were relegated from the Premiership, I did in fact play for the Club's academy for just over 2 years until I was released during the grim period of October 2002 when we entered administration, I was posting on Talkingballs, the other forum but decided to move over here as I feel there's certain posters on there such as CateFox and BlueManiac who don't really understand the world of football, and are very tunnel-visioned and have a poor education and understanding of our beautiful game. I have been keeping an eye on this forum for a while and feel the regular posters on here are far more intelligent than the regular posters on TalkingBalls, I also feel that this forum is better managed.

Thanks for being so nice about me SuperSprout... glad to see you are still posting utter tripe.

Thanks for being so nice about me SuperSprout... glad to see you are still posting utter tripe.

Was all the truth Cate, you cause trouble in that other forum, if I spoke to you the way you spoke to me I'd have been banned instantly, I never said anything nasty about you or to you, you were out of order.

I never really understood the hate for Superscout. I always thought he was a bit of a harmless nutter.

Me neither mate, I never ever verbally abused anyone on TB, yet got a load myself, I've moved on now and wish to put TB in my past.

hi lads im tonka69, fave all time Leicester player was the late Bobby Smith R.I.P, best city game for me was the 82 FA Cup 6th rd match v shrewsbury altho the 3-1 win over gary linekers everton on opening day of seaon was a classic.

i don't support leicester altho ive been born and raised here, my love is for westham (theres a story behind it). but was always down filbert st as a youngster with my mates so they are still a special team to me. And i have fond memories of my youth and the city 70s and 80s. andy peakes goal v liverpool anyone ??

Tonks. Your getting around a bit .

Tonks. Your getting around a bit .

just havin a look mate, altho you get more on here i think i prefer foxesmad, just the layout and that, its easier to follow. infact i aint even gone past this stage yet, welcome to the newbies. now you got me guessing who you are ? your either boywonder, frankie, walkersh1e or paul82. it wont be anybody else, cuz we are the only ones who post on the other site really. read the mercury this morning, sven says your starting to find your stride, after watching yesterday i think he's about right, you are getting stronger, was dissapointed with beckford but thats strikers for ya, probably score in the nxt 3 games, good point yesterday.

Evening. Lifelong City supporter living in Nottingham. First game was City vs Cambridge in the late 70s. Favourite so far was vs Palace at Wembly or Florest away in the League Cup when we gifted them the first and still won.

Favourite player is probably Muzzy or Iwan Roberts.

Hi all,

Joined a few years back but never really had time to contribute anything useful to say as hardly ever made it to games (other than away games in London on weekdays). Am a regular reader though so some of you regular posters I know something about ;) .

Now have weekends free and intend to go to games more often so might try and air my worthless nonsense here in hope of a reaction.

That's the plan anyway. Over and out.

Hi all,

I have just joined the site so thought I would say hello.

I have bought my first season ticket this year. I still have to buy a shirt and I am sure I will get round to it sooner or later.

I was at the game on sat and was a brilliant game!

Hi all,

I have bought my first season ticket this year. I still have to buy a shirt and I am sure I will get round to it sooner or later.

Hi BUD. Welcome to the fight. Sorry, I mean the site. I am sure it wont take long to find out what's going on. Enjoy, and good luck to you. :thumbup:

Hi all,

Joined a few years back but never really had time to contribute anything useful to say as hardly ever made it to games (other than away games in London on weekdays). Am a regular reader though so some of you regular posters I know something about ;) .

Now have weekends free and intend to go to games more often so might try and air my worthless nonsense here in hope of a reaction.

That's the plan anyway. Over and out.

Welcome :wave:

Hi all,

Welcome :wave: