Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi, I'm Judd, I'm new to the website, i work at city in the kiosks, in the away end, the away fans have generally been decent, apart from Brighton, vile vile fans, Abusive and impatient, Millwall were the best fans we've had at city this season, also i had a season ticket in the league one season and also travelled to Fulham, Oldham, Hartlepool and Peterborough during that season, and have followed city to many games, most recently Manchester City away!

Can't wait for the new manager to be announced!

Hi people, my name is Patrick and I live in Loughborough. I love LCFC to bits, been a fan for 10 years and I really hope that the KP stadium can host premier league football next season. Just a shame that Sven won't be able to lead us back there. :sge:

Edited by iamafox

Hello I am duncan briefly I have supported the city since 68 when I was eight I love and hate them at the moment I am frustrated like us all.

I do not think np is the man we may aswell have stayed with Sven, m Hughes maybe or even d mattio anyway someone who will get us up.

Does anyone know why mon said mo