Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Sure, but damn I hate hunting good quality streams. Is there any paid service that works worldwide?

Hi, dimsports.eu is pretty good for streams, I watched a lot of games there last season. Got to few aways 'live' as well, before anyone calls me plastic! Welcome to the maddest forum you will ever see.

Hello fellow LCFC Fans! My name is Ryan and I have been a fan of the Foxes since 2008. I am an American and live in North Carolina. You are probably wondering how someone such as I became a fan? Well. it began when I was an undergrad and did a semester abroad at Leicester University. I am typically a shy person, and so to broaden my horizons I decided to attend to a LCFC match with some of my fellow students. If I recall correctly the Foxes were playing Tranmere Rovers that day and it was a very nice day for a match. I loved going to the F Bar before the match and enjoying a pint with other LCFC fans. I went to some other matches that year of other teams, and to be honest their fans left something to be desired. Anyway, I really enjoyed the match and instantly became a fan of the squad (that day I bought over $200 of American dollars on merchandise). I love what the Foxes are doing in terms of transfers and other necessary games and cannot wait till the first game versus Everton. Let's go Foxes!

Hi all, another American fan! I'm currently residing in Savannah, Georgia, and just moved from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I only got in football about two years ago tbh, but I love it more than ever. Leicester was the first team I ever heard of (My friend was talking about FIFA saying that LCFC had cool kits). Love at first mention really. My name is Jace btw, and I am on here to chat about football, and learn aswell.

Hey - everton fan here, if you allow friendly rivals to chat with you on here

Signed up when i saw you'd drawn us first because i think i was about 8 when we last shared a league - you were sponsored by walkers i think?

So on behalf of the better half of liverpool - welcome back! Hope you do well except for our two matches ofc!

Hi to all Foxes Fans, I've just joined, should have done it years ago! I've been a fan since the very first game of footie I watched on tv, the 1963 cup final against Man U which City sadly lost. In those days I was 9 years old and being very tall and hopeless in the outfield I was made to play in goal, the only place they could hide me! So with the instinctive British following for the underdog, Gordon Banks became my first sporting hero (closely followed by Shilts). I've followed City since and also hated Man U with a passion, greedy selfish ****s!

I suppose if I had to name a favourite moment it would have to be Steve Claridge's goal in the last minute of the play off against Crystal Palace, gives me a bit of ammo as my stepson has married into a family of CP supporters! The work of Nigel and all the team and staff last season not far behind!

Does anyone know of any City websites that give a lot more club info than the official lcfc.com, I'd be interested in any that have a lot of history of players, match reports, long term statistics, as well as current day stuff - a website that gives all the sort of info the official site should??

Think I'll have a look around the site and see who some fans are predicting or hoping will join City for the coming season??

Good luck to one and all - Mike.

P,S. Talking of former City keepers, my job brings me into occasional contact with Barry Thorpe, still very much alive and kicking!

Hi all.
I'm Sam, from Norwich but support Leicester through my dad, who's from Leicester. My first game was the 0-0 draw against Wolves in 2004 when I was 7. I don't know how but it hooked me. I got my first season ticket that same year and now sit in SK1 with my dad and brother. Having only been a supporter for the last ten years I've seen the years of complete dross, compounded by the relegation season. However, this will be my first full season of Premier League football and I'm very much looking forward to it, and hoping we can re-establish ourselves in the Premier League for a few years to come.

Hello all. I'll be perfectly honest with all of you that I am a newcomer to the LCFC fandom. But you are the first love for me in my new-found love of football. I'm hoping to absorb as much as I can and I look forward to discussing the Foxes with each and every one of y'all. I'm from Mississippi, USA and I'm a Meteorology/Atmospheric Science major here at Mississippi State University. 

Hi all,

My names Sam and I'm another overseas fan, living in Vietnam currently. Been following the foxes ever since i was little, I can't wait to see how we do this new season! First match i went to was the 5-2 victory over Sunderland in 2000 when i was about 4 years old. Was a season ticket holder with my dad until we moved away in 2004. Been away ever since, but still managed to get to a few games here and there, including the 5-3 win over Bolton last season. 

Hey guys. I'm a lifelong (albeit only 24 years) Fox, currently living among the Magpies. Really looking forward to being back in the prem, but especially excited to be able to talk LCFC regularly since the first time I left school and went north.

First game was a Leicester Middlesborough game when I was really young, and my only real memory is singing "Ravenelli: big, fat and smelly", although it turns out Big Nige was probably playing centre back for Middlesborough that day.

Edited by Matty Hamez