Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk

Just joined the site?

Been lurking but never posted?

Then use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself. How you found the site, how you became a city fan, your greatest memory....

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/welcome.gif

thanks. Im new and i like it here.

Morning all!

Regularly commented on the old bbc 606, but been reading on foxes talk without signing in for a while, but plan on changing that!

Currently living between Nottingham (student) and just outside North London.

Sitting in SK1

Greatest memory - 2000 Worthington Cup Final

Cheers 

Edited by Klegend

Hello!

Just moved to Leicester from Canada to pursue teaching abroad. I may be one of the few Canadians who are passionate about football (soccer), but I am looking forward to this season and many more.
I still support Toronto FC as well back in Canada, (you may know them because Defoe just ended up there), and am also part of the Red Patch Boys, responsible for lending a voice, flags, and tifos to improve the atmosphere at BMO Field in Toronto. Here is a quick video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3N7OT_M4Vc

I am looking forward to learning new chants, and to lend a voice to the support of Leicester City!

Edited by ouderwien

Hey everyone, been following the site for a while so thought it was about time I signed up! Only been a season ticket holder for 2 and a half seasons (since I left uni and could afford it!) and sit in SK4 with my dad. Go to as many away games as we can afford and can get to, personal fave so far being Huddersfield at the end of last season (did not invade the pitch!) Live in Shepshed, so fairly local, and yeah, that's it I think

George here - big big leicester fan from London. Been supporting the club since i was about 10 (8 years ago)

Best memories are the entirety of last season, Forest away and every time Mark De Vries pulled a Leicester shirt on.

Looking forward to the season ahead!

Hi all, 

Dumb american here in SF, fostering an appreciation for the beautiful game after a World Cup hangover. 

Drawn to Leicester City for it's fresh energy, nicknames and for being a place I can't quite place on the map.

• Like 1

Hi I'm new to this but have written a blog post previewing Leicester's coming season and thought this would be the best place to get some feedback

http://www.thefinalthought.net/sport/2014/7/28/leicester-city-premier-league-preview

Give it a read and let us know what you think either comment or tweet @_finalthought

Thanks a lot!

Good luck in the new season

Hi I'm new to this but have written a blog post previewing Leicester's coming season and thought this would be the best place to get some feedback

http://www.thefinalthought.net/sport/2014/7/28/leicester-city-premier-league-preview

Give it a read and let us know what you think either comment or tweet @_finalthought

Thanks a lot!

Good luck in the new season

good summary. Think your Knockaert section is spot on. :thumbup:

Hello everyone,

My name's Tom and I am posting on behalf of the Belmont Hotel on De Montfort St (opposite the train station) in Leicester. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are opening up our very own 'Club Bar' for Leicester's opening game this season(And every home game that follows) & to celebrate Leicester's long awaited return to the Premier League. We open from 11.30am and are serving a range of food & drinks all the way up to kick off . It'd be great to see some Foxes fans on the day!

Thanks for your time & hopefully see a few of you down there.

Hi. Lifelong City fan,originally from the Monsell,now living in North Wales. Proudly going round wearing the new home shirt. If I remember rightly,one of the first ever games I can recall going to at filbert street,was a cup game against Leatherhead. Great to be back where we deserve to be,back in the topflight.

Hi all,

Dumb american here in SF, fostering an appreciation for the beautiful game after a World Cup hangover.

Drawn to Leicester City for it's fresh energy, nicknames and for being a place I can't quite place on the map.

I hope you'll be in the "Mad dog in the fog" for the Arsenal game,get some blue in there mate.:thumbup:

Hi guys,

If you are a Leicester City fan on Twitter, you may be familiar with FoxesYouth and what I do. If not, then let me introduce myself.

FoxesYouth is an account which provides the latest news & updates regarding the LCFC academy. Whilst I do not work for the club, all news comes from reliable sources within the academy at Belvoir Drive.

You can visit the website at foxesyouth.wordpress.com - which I hope to be using a lot more regularly this season. Or if you're on Twitter but are yet to follow, you can do so by visiting http://twitter.com/foxesyouth

I look forward to answering as many youth related questions on FoxesTalk as I can, but please appreciate that I may not be able to answer all questions. However, I will try my very best!  :)

Hi all. Leicester Old git here, seen some rubbish over the years so to see how the club is being ran both on and off the pitch is awesome. Have enjoyed the banter on the forum for a while now so decided to take the plunge.... I promise not to talk bs, try not to offend etc. though sarcasm is my only humour.