Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi, I just thought I'd introduce myself. New to the site. Best memory has to be the recent Man U victory, never witnessed a game like it. I have been following the foxes for a long time, but find them incredibly difficult to follow for obvious reasons. I hope I don't have to explain that fully. Am a season ticket holder this year, because I genuinely thought based on last years performance we were destined for some entertainment and a good performance this season

Hi.

Been dipping in to read for ages (like many I suspect) but decided to join.

Only started supporting LCFC relatively late in life when I was dragged along to Filbert Street by a friend a couple of times before the switch to the Walkers.

Had the bright idea to get a half season ticket in 2005 and been there since.

Discovered the joys of away games a few years later.

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined the forum.  Leicester fan all my life.  Born in the Saffron Lane area and now living in Nottinghamshire.  Unable to use my season ticket after an accident last week has left me stuck at home unable to walk for the foreseeable future.  If anyone out there wants to buy a season ticket for the next few games let me know.

Hi from Sydney, the old man is from Leicester and the Foxes mantle had been passed down. Will actually be there for the City game in a week. If I can get tickets...otherwise I'll be watching at a local pub somewhere.

I can't use my season ticket after an accident.  Are you interested in buying my seat for the game?

Hi

Would any one please be able to help me with a description of the kit Leicester played in for the 1965 league cup final at Stamford bridge, I,m trying to put together a Matchsheet for that game. I have the details but not the kit colour or design.

Many thanks

Dave king

My name is Anthony Beeby. Originaly from Higham Ferrers in the Northants. Been a City fan since I was about 7. Sod it nearly 43 years now. Now living in the Los Angeles area in California where I have a used record business. Have lived here since 1979 but never lost my love for the Foxes. Years ago had to listen to games or just get the results on short wave radio. Later travel to venues to watch via satalite broadcast etc. I am so thankful now that I get to see Leicester's every game now on TV here each week. No more having to travel to find a English newspaper to read an article about the blues. All the things I used to have to do to follow my Foxes.

Hi

City fan since '71 or as long as I can remember.

Used to frequent the main stand enclosure at good old Filbo now I have to 'sit' in C1 at the king blower stadium.

Used to the ups and downs' and this year, reminding me of the good old days when we were too good for the 2nd but not good enough for the 1st...

Happy days!

Edited by dazza66